G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 06, 2008

Crash, bang and burn.

Mob Wars is down! D:
Its an understatement to say I'm tremendously bored. :(

Going to get ready to go out in a bit! I guess we're not eating at Tian Tian Huo Guo after what Mel told me. :\

I'm feeling super full from lunch, which was like gah cuz my mom dumped a lot of food on my plate since I everytime say "not hungry" or "I feel very full leh". End up I wasted some rice and a cheeken wing =.=

So maybe later just go eat some deserts! Teehee. Sweet tooth and cravings for NEWYORK NEWYORK'S DESERTS! Yummyyyy. :P hahaha. But eh, FATTENING LA DEY! x.x

I'm feeling happier today! :D
Cuz superdoof/piggy's not pekchek at me anymore I think. :D

But he says I owe him a cubeeee (cuz of the bet I think). :( bo lui la, dey! TT_TT wanna buy the smallsmall keychain one Izzy have for myself also cannot cuz its SUPAH EXPENSIVE. And I'm kinda broke after spending my moneh on 2 pens + orange highlighter at Popular. :(

Sorry if I cannot get it for you by tomorrow la piggy. But is really bo lui. And should be YOU owe ME pressie cuz its my birthday in 2 days! :} :excited:

And oh! You know whats so irony?

I OILED THE CUBE LIAO, BUT MY TIMING INCREASED BY 40SECONDS!

I was so depressed man. Thought my timing for solving the cube would be much faster after oiling the damned thing but it ended up muchmuch slower! T_T why liddat? :( *sobs* like wth la, spend so much time oiling it and now its giving me payback time? D:

I hafta get used to the cube being easier to turn now so I can't use so much strength to turn it. Yup! :] must show the cube some love and it'll love me back (o__o)! HAHAHA.

I must be a happy person. Tralala {?}. Cuz the lines will remind me how bad it is to get super upset & stressed. Yup. It doesn't hurt as much liao, cuz its just two small lines. HAHA.

[EDIT]

Lianyi and Ker decided to crash at my place for dinner instead. :D k good cuz I was feeling kinda tired and lazy to go out and eat. ^^ I guess they read my mind (awwww).

I have this feeling I'm gonna get 2 of the same things for my bday. Shucks.
I guess I've told too many people I need wallet/pencilcase as my priority. Hahah!

Nevermind, no matter what I'll still use 'em! ;]

Putting aside 10bucks to get piggy his cube for no reason whatsoever. Hahah, see how nice I am! :D getting someone else something when its MY birthday. Teehee. xD

No comments: