G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 07, 2008

4hrs!

Birthday in 4hours!

Was meant to eat Pizza Hut for dinner with my family to celebrate since I got training tomorrow. But heh, NAPFA 5 stations today totally wore me out. Like hurhur.. I came back sweaty, tired. Only in the mood to talk on the phone since its slack-able. Hoho.

I'm surprised I did better this time for NAPFA! But I'm not happy cuz I failed to push myself further after that, tho people were telling me I was already good enough/crazy enough. Hahaha.

SHUTTLE RUN: 10.6sec (or 10.7?)
SIT AND REACH: 56
INCLINE PULLUP: 44 (actually 47! But thats cuz Mr Lee minused some and the teacher who took for me decided to add 5 for me since I actually DID them.. but I had INTEGRITY! and told Mr Tan after the whole thing xD)
SIT UPS: 40+ right?
STANDING BROAD JUMP: 207! WHEEWOOTS! ;}

Super happy about my standing broad jump. ^^ but then I went to try again cuz I BU SHUANG! Roarrrr!

Then Ms Chew was like "Wah Gwen! You already 207 still wanna retry?" "I not happy mah! I aiming for at least 210 leh Ms Chew!" "Ohh, you wanna try break my record ah? Mine was 215 :]"

Jumped again and it was like 195? Then I dowan do le cuz I know the rest will be sucky since I was super tired already from doing my IPU 2 times! Hoho. Some sec4 girls from 4A were staring at me like I was crazy. xD

K dinner! SUPER HUNGRY NOW after smelling the fish soup noodles! :D hehe. Wasn't hungry at all at first can. :\

AND OH! Justin's joke about Ms *** was super funny. HAHAHA. :D laugh like shit sia.
I'm gonna fail Bio with a teacher like her. Hohoho! MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS!

And powerball rocks! But not when you have only 3v3. So not fun. Me, Wanling and Ann-Marie vs. Ker, Jiaqi and Sally. :D Justin L. said we played like sissys or something. NO LOR. Girls just like to scream and have fun. Hahaha!


Is it so hard to choose?

No comments: