G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

butterscotched lover, don't fly away-

Blahblahhhhhhhhhhs!

K sorry I'm blog spamming. But I've got absolutely NOTHING TO DO.
Watched all of Ryan Higa's (LOVEEE) vidddds and yeah. I'm still not studying oh damn.

I HATE EMATH.
I don't understand a single horseshit outta it. :\ daaaaamn. Mr Chng, a saviour, someone, somewhereeee, save meeee. :\ hooooh. I'm feeling damn sleepy. And tired. at 10pm..

Oooooooooom-nom-nom-nom......

Still haven't had dinner. No appetite. Hahah! Shall starve myself to death.
See, people weight conscious {SP?} also no use. Might as well don't eat like MUA. Hahaha.
(shit, I'm a gone case. Crazy liaooo.)

Siao gi-na.

School tomorrow ahhhh! No mood. And I think there's bio tomorrow?

Oh yes there is. Fuck. (:x) I hate bio. HATEHATE HATEEEE. Mdm Loh hurry come back! :(

English tomorrow too before bio. Hello Mr Tang, I'm fucking pissed off at you for being able to spell "Pessimistic" and "Unsanitary" wrongly. How's that for an English+Lit teacher?

Just know that he sucks. And I've got no book to read during English tomorrow. :( why did I have to finish reading Reality TV Bites so quickly? If not I could read it in class.

OR if my Rubik's Cube (T_T wtf Justin Seah NAAAAN Zheng) was still fine, Justin Ong wouldn't have to hear me say "Eh, Rubik's Cube gone case liao." whenever he asks me to challenge him during lessons. Hahah. SORRY J.O.! :x

K talking about Mr Tang makes me blood boil.

Roarhhh! >:(

NEVERMIND! Tomorrow me and Ruixing and Bern can complain about him thruout English period. :D they are my we-hate-him peoples! :3 Lianyi's too neutral.. till bio. THEN she gets pissed off at Ms Lee. HAHAHA.

Oh ya! mustmustmust thank RUIXING for pulling my hand (AND my poor PE shirt before that) during 2.4.. tho I still failed and ended up half dead. Hahah.

Cuz he so yong gang to pull a stubborn bull like me who refuses to run once my brain tells me "Gwen, YOU'RE NOT OKAY!" :\

Think there's sailing study session tomorrow in replacement of PT. Hahah. EVERYONE MUST TURN UP! Esp sec3s, so I can bombard you with Emath questionsssss. :3


Hahaha. I guess I'm a stupid lil' pest to you.

No comments: