G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 06, 2008

peektures galore!

Multiple things to blog about! Cuz I've finally transferred my pictures into my laptop. :D
Its gonna take a bloody long time to upload them all, tho. :\

And oh, if you guys want ANY images from here, can kope but try to ask me via MSN so I can send em to you there as I'm gonna upload some images on deviantart.

(continued in the post above this one... reason below. x})

#1:
..RANDOM 3ENDEAVOUR'08 PICS

First up, we have the girl that tried to learn the Rubik's Cube during Mdm Faridah's IPW lesson. A.K.A. free period cuz she had to go thru diff stuffs with individual groups.

------------------------

What happens when you turn on the function that automatically detects smiles and takes the pictures, and you go around asking classmates to smile?




------------------------

#2:
SAILING SESSION-

On the bus:
Tried out the smile function on Quinneh. :D

c'mon girl! You have a lovely smile la, why never smile? :(

rain rain go away~

Rigging up:

they got the lousy, old, sail with no zips..

...while Nic yeow got the newer NSC sail with zip!

then we have the juniors rigging up the picos.



been wanting to take this view of a sail and the sky since like, FOREVER!

I'm impressed by this image. :D
(PSST! do NOT take this image cuz its definitly gonna be uploaded on deviantart)



aunty yvonne!

Ryan :D

a smile on your lunch, anyone?

was stuck on shore with these two..
..junior AMEERUL
(who spent idk how many mins telling me about the **** game he played in pri school (i think he was joking))

..... and senior MUBARAK. xD crazy dudes!

sailing. :] I think CAT1 was sounded, so they had to come back to shore.

Unrigging:


Weiming!

my foot and bits of Aaron's.

Jhing's mind went like this..
"o__o?"
"oooh, camera. *poses*"

"hahah get lost Gwen!"

K she didn't say 'em. Just wondering from her expressions what she was thinking. Hahaha.
LOVE HER A LOT MAN!


no zip sails = SUCKS cuz you gotta take down the mast.

the sky was freaking dark tho it just rained.

Luo, Peckkhee and Joseph


"o__O"


Bytes!

my love, AUDREY YONG!

candid, KANDEED!!! (Lianghong's finger if I'm not wrong)

I told her this was cute, and I think it still is!

then we went retarded, and this was the outcome of nutsos gone nuts:

BANGING INVISIBLE WALLS NEAR THE BYTES!

got the super nice bus on the way back and..

it was raining.


Okay.. the rest is gonna be continued in another post, cuz there're so many pictures and dragging them down 5 by 5 is damn tiring! Hahah

No comments: