G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Roaaar.

Hmm, I'm feeling guilty for thinking those thoughts but whatever.
Actually, I'm still thinking it. Damnnnnit!! :\

I know I should probably be sleeping at this time. But seriously, I'm fussing over what to wear this Friday. Ah, blame Ning for the formal suggestion. Haha!

Everyone's got formal (formal casual) wear but me. Fudgecake. Hahah.

So might crash Ker's place for a moment to check out what I can borrow, then I might go shopshop with David, Quin, Wenfeng. :\ still quite pissed off at the dude. But ah heck, sailors are a family where we're not supposed to be pissed at each other. Haha!

I've been.. *AHEM* absorbed into my storybook. Damn.
I spend 1hr plus every night before going to sleep just reading it. So I sleep at 12.40+AM. Hahah. Dumbass Gwen.

Just saw some person on the CLEO mag with the same name as me (thats GwenDOLYN, and not just Gwen) and she has a similar signature to mine! Hahaha. Laughed my ass off, not without getting a shock and scrutinising the siggy first. :\

I want bubble tea. Mygosh. Fattening ahhhhh Geegee. :(

K Imma crash my bed now. Eyelids getting heavier roar. SHOPSHOP TOMORROW WHEE. :D
Ning: I'M NEVER GETTING HEELS.
Peckkhee: YOU'RE NEVER GONNA SEE ME IN A DRESS.
Quinneh: BLEAH. (LOL)


Why did I think of _______ ____ today? Oh damn. :\
What DID you do?
*jumpy*

No comments: