G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy early bday Lj, and thanks for the pressie Luo! <3

I'm running low on drive C: space! :o
Oh well, I guess laptops weren't made for people like me who don't bother clearing out stuffs. :]

Reached home at 12.35AM or something from Linjie's party.

The whole day's planning was screwed, so yeah. In the end, I didn't get to watch my Step Up 2 again. So my aunt made me go see the Chinese doc today since I had nothing on and we were meant to meet at the school gate at 5pm.

Chinese doc thing draaaaged. Like super long. :\ did accupuncture again, and this time there was one more needle in my wrist. My left hand was super numb throughout and my right hand was free. Today it was there for 35mins+. =.=

Then still had to wait for the doc to talk to some other relatives before she got back to me, so it took damn long. End up I was super late and all.

Nic wong told me they were eating, and my bro had just finished badminton at Thomson CC. So I told my mom and dad to fetch him first. While waiting, Nic called and told me they finished eating, so I met them outside Linjie's condo instead.

Waited for the dudes to come, which wasn't that long. But I got 3 mosquito bites like wtf? All target me cuz there wasn't anyone else there. Then I saw the guys :] saw one bunch of dudes and I was like "oh must be them." squinted my eyes and yeaaah it was them. :D

Went up to Lj's place and slacked for a bit. Watched Weiming give Daomin stuffs on the Rubik's Cube to solve and Lianghong do the CHEENA (how long have I not used this word?) accent to piss Ning off. LOL. Then went downstairs for BBQ.

And oh! LUOLING GAVE ME A SUPER SWEET (as in, LITERALLY) BE-EARLIED BIRTHDAY PRESENT! :D
THANK YOU LUO! :D love you! ;]

Its a box full of sweets and marshmellows with the fillings. And she said below got chocolate. Like wow, just what I needed, since the Chinese senseh asked me to eat more sweets. ;}

Ate a bit from the BBQ. Some went up to Luo's place. I wanted to go with Lianghong but Iggy stopped me cuz he said liddat will like pangseh Linjie.

End up the whole time Linjie was with Thomas. =.= while the rest of the sailors slacked by the pool chatting and fooling around. :D so I was thinking I SHOULD have gone up. LOL.

I could see which floor Luoling lived on la. Can guess, cuz I kept looking at the block I thought she was living at, then I thought I saw Ningxin look down, then I saw Weiming. Like can slowly slowly see each one of them peek down la but its all black. Then Darren, then Justin. When Nic came down I told him I guessed Luoling lived on the 6th floor, he said I was right. Then I pointed the apartment and he was like "ohh. Oh ya I think so leh!"

Super sharp eye right? ;D

I think I need to change my phone already. D: the backlight in my phone's spoilt or something. DAMN! I still have a year more in my contract, and I think my warenty's {SP?} up or something. Walao :(

Then Nic and Lianghong came down cuz Nic said he felt like he was ps-ing us, and that he wanted to sleep lol. xD me and him were lying on the poolside chair/recliners and talking random shit, esp about the songs in Step Up 2 :D IT ROCKSROCKSROCKS!

At 11plus he and Lianghong wanted to zhao, so I went up to take Justin, Ning, Darren and Weiming's stuffs since Justin was asking if Lj was taking their stuffs down. I carried Justin and Ning's bags and was like.. wahsei! I'M SO NICE CAN. Volunteer to take their bags down. I almost left my darling Rubik's cube which I spent 30mins++ to oil today la! SIA LA. Scare me siol!

Nic was damn funny la! He took his umbrella (or whose?) and pretended it was a gun. Then he was like "FID! Open your door!" or something. Then me and Quin "o__o FID? Ehhh Nic! Its CID! HAHAHAHA!"

Walked across Bishan Park with Lianghong, Darren, Aaron and Quin. Iggy missed his 162M and cursed the bus driver cuz he and Lh ran up to the bus door la and the driver just drove off lol.

Went to coffeeshop opp. school overhead bridge cuz Lh was thirsty. So he treated me and Aaron to a drink and we waited for my dad since my mom insisted that I don't walk home and instead get a lift from dad. =.= okay good also la cuz I was worrying about walking alone. :S eeee!

Sent Aaron home, then dropped Lh off near my place and my dad dropped me off. Then he went back to Aunty Belinda's place cuz they were still mahjong-ing there. :\

They're still not home, so yeah.
And steamboating tomorrow with Lianyi, Ker, Sera and dunno who else to celebrate my bday! :D
Ker warned me not to invite piggy cuz she said she'll stuff sotongs up his ass or something, let him sail in sea of dead and roast his face if theres the BBQ-like thingy there if she sees him. :o omg fierce. (cuz there was more, she warned me in 3 seperate SMSes o__o)

I keep staring at the two lines on my wrists. They hurt when I press on them and rub them. Wonder if there'll be a scar even tho it wasn't deep? :\

Even if I promised you before, I'm sorry, I really broke down yesterday after tahan-ing for so long. I just couldn't take it.

I guess the emo-ness and sadness got to me yesterday. I don't know how long I cried for fuck la. Almost 10+++++mins? I just kept wailing into the pillow and mumbling to myself how much I wished someone would understand. I wonder if my dad/mom outside thought I was having a nightmare and wailing nonsense. :S the tap just kept flowing.


As I see it, you're someone special in my life boy.
Even if others don't see it- I guess I don't care.
Thats why I'll always treasure you.
(Which I hope you do too.)
I'm sorry I piss you off so often with whatever I do.
GOMENASAI! :(
Btw, if you ever read this post.. don't worry for me.
(which I honestly doubt you might read it anyways)
Cuz you were already there when I needed someone to talk to, except yesterday..

No comments: