G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thanks Kerrie.

Its been such a long time since I actually called her to rant. Its like her note suddenly gave me confidence. She's always there for me. Hahah.

But yeah, even she knows that its hard for me to talk to her about that person cuz she hates him to the core till she wanted to throw her apple into his shirt once. o__o so yeah. I tried and tried to defend what she had to say about him but what she shoots at me is sometimes so freaking hard to rebutt and stand up for him la.

Even so..
I seriously don't know when you'd get tired of getting angry at me.
Maybe Ker's note is right after all? Whatever she said in there is?
"You. Are. Nothing. To. Him"
Maybe she's right about this afterall.
I didn't know defending someone so important to me would be so hard.
I guess she made her point.
I guess it kinda hit me hard.
I guess she's right-
I can't cry another swimming pool for you.
I was super happy about the way you treated me yesterday till at night.
Why does one small thing I do to you leave such a deep impact on you?
Not as if I planted a nuclear bomb on you. You suddenly thought of it and got mad at me.

I'M DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF.

No comments: