G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bounce, like yo' ass had the hiccups-

Bounce (like we was ridin' in my pickup)
Bounce (why you lookin' so sad? baby girl you need to cheer up)

Tuition in a bit! SIAN AH. :T I hate tuition tralalas tho Mr Phua is a nice teacher. LOL.

I wanna quit ASAP! But after that I'll be even more lost than now cuz I don't understand a shit tho I've got tuition? :( ehhh someone tutor me! Buahahaha. (k better not cuz if you do you'll vomit blood)

BOUNCE-
c'mere girl c'mere girl c'mere girl
(k sorry random)

I'm sleeeeepy. o__o like real sleepy. I slept at 1plus yesterday cuz I was watching the whole of Step Up 1 on youtube! Thanks crazyenzy for uploading the parts. Hahah. Then I practiced hiphop for a while and went to sleep. FREESTYLEEEE ownz! Woots. [;

I'm gonna wait till Step Up 2's out on DVD, then I'll buy it and watch it over and over like what my bro did to the Transformers disc we have. LOL. Anyone wanna come over and watch? :D then I'll buy Step Up 1 too. ;] Step Up faaaaan! :D

OMG THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN'S COMING OUT 29TH MAY! Yaaaaay. :D anyone wanna go watch? Hahah I've been wanting to watch it ever since they showed the trailer when the sailors were watching The Golden Compass. :D

I'm yawning. YAAAWN. I wonder if o2jam's working. Stupid Web DB Query. :(

Did major filing of all my notes, worksheets and shitz in my clear folder yesterday night, and now its so much thinner! Mainly cuz I got rid of all my Geog notes from Mrs Koh and stuffed them into my Geog file. Hahah. My geog file's the thickest x.x and now I gotta lug my files to school if I got those subjects cuz all my notes are in there. :( ring folders leh! :o

FEEL LIKE SLEEPING OMG.
K nvm, I shall go bathe first. If not I'll be late again.


What do you need to know about that for?

No comments: