G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 12, 2008

I want you to.

Blog spamming, again. Idk why but my hands suddenly feel damn stiff when I type o__o

I WANNA STUDY UH! Studystudystudy. Everytime I say that also never do.. so its kinda no use. Hahah. I'm still pretty bothered about what happened so I'm like gonggong de. x_x

Went to Long House earlier with my parents, bro and maid after Gerald's badminton practice and I ate the Korean beef thingy. Ehh not too bad lei :D I might go there sometimes after school or whatever to eat again. Hahah! But its a freaking 7bucks. :x

No dance tomorrow! So its gonna be hell boring after tuition, which I've not quit and not paid for the last 2 months fees! :o

I wanna save up and buy those arm warmers and caps I want for hiphop. I still can't do a basic freeze wtf! My hands freaking hurt the moment I lift my legs. T_T damn useless la. I still don't know how Quin does it! Its not my head that hurts but its my right arm supporting my legs when it goes up for the freeze. :\ maybe I'm not using the right arm to support. :(

Mio box SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. Freaking slow like anything now. Even Lianghong and Aaron and Quin agrees. Gosh. :( I hate my internet!

I CAN'T EVEN O2JAM. Like whaddahells? My life tio sucked out le. Nothing to do.

I love Izdihar's mini Rubik's Cube keychain! Better yet, its the original thing. :D but it costed his sis 20bucks at Esplanade. Like wth, expensive can. :\ I wanna buy it! Hahah. My dad said he's meeting the Rubik's Cube supplier tomorrow! Then I was like "DADDY BUY ME A NEW ONE. See my cube T_T *takes out my koyak-ed cube thanks to Justin Seah NAAANZheng*"

I so want a new cube.
I so want my Good Charlotte CDs! ROOOOAAR!
I so want my hiphop stuffs.

Oh damnnit. Moneh fly. $_$


Come back and color my life again, its bleek. :\
Can you like do me a favour this once and be the one to give in?
I don't wanna not talk to you for a week+ like last time :(

I guess I may not say it..
but I realised whenever we argue/quarrel and ignore each other,

my life feels really empty without you.
yes I may have my friends and everything,
but not having you here kinda sucks.
everytime something happens, the first person I think telling it to is you.
but yet you're not here.
everytime I see you in school I wanna whack your back and laugh again,
But I can't.
I tried to tell you everything; how I felt.
But you just pushed me aside.
wo bu gan yuan!
I won't succumb to this fate.

Roar fuck the thoughts.
Read the chat logs of last year and cried.
Wth is wrong with me.

No comments: