G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello I hate everything possible.

Damn. I hatehatehatehateeee today!

I hate hypocrites.
I hate my friends.
sometimes I just hate my class.
I FEEL SO DAMN FUCKING INVISIBLE.

Its like you think its damn nice, that everytime you talk no one seems to hear you?

Wakao. I realised how pangseh-ed I really was today okay.

The sec3 sailors took a damn long time to come down for recess! LOL. So joined Ruixing, Aaron, Izzy, Justin O., Iggy.. uhh Jon Ha were you there? Hahah.

Hey guys, I'm sorry my temper span recently (or mainly, today) has been so short.

I'm just in a really bad mood la. I hated today.

Think the only thing that made me happy was PE? And I played touch rubgy/captain's ball even tho I wasn't supposed to.

Lost my temper while playing captain's ball, rugby style, during PE. Got mad midway in the game and I threw the ball on the floor when Quin kept on pointing out that my team people kept doing front throw cuz her team members did too. :\ then I shouted "START LA!" cuz they were still going on and on about it.

Then when Aaron told me not to meddle in _____ and ____'s problems during recess, he kept going on and on about how Qihua meddled in Justin and Izzy's fight/arguement during PE or something and was damn extra. I just told him "Okay FINE. I get the point k??" then it was awkward silence.

Rargh.

Almost cried twice during recess la. But hey, I'm not the type to cry infront of dudes so I didn't.

Just wanted to run out of school and leave la.
I really have this temptation to never go to school again? That kinda feeling. Like in kindergarden.

Cuz if it wasn't for the sec3 sailors and my juniors and some seniors, I'd totally hate as in 100% hate school at this point of time?
K not even ALL the sec3 sailors la. Some. <3 thanks guys, you guys brighten my life always. :D

Cuz even ____ pangsehs me.
I mean, look at how differently ___ can treat two different people.
I don't think I mean much of a friend to ___ anyways.
You're the one who makes me feel the most invisible, FYI.

Everytime I talk, you just look past me. Thanks a lot.

And I'm not even close to my cousin in school who's the closest to me among my relatives?

I'm so fucking being replaced luh.


I HATE MR ____!!

Hello? If you don't know how to mark papers, don't mark them! YOU MADE SO MANY PEOPLE FAIL THE SUMMARY FOR CLASS TEST, AND EVEN MADE ME GET 60/100 FOR LITERATURE?

Wtf. Thinking about it makes my blood boil luh.

So what if I passed summary or so what if I passed lit? I still got a fucking 60 for lit. Damn fun huh? This is the 2nd time I got this kinda results? At least Ms Goh I don't mind, cuz end up for EOYs I did really well.

But wtf (still)!


Hmm. HAPPIER STUFFS!

PE was fun. [: cuz we had to practice throwing for touch rugby. Then Ruixing and Jon joined the unicorn peeps! :D hahah.

Then we had a competition thing between all the groups to see who can reach the other end of the basketball court while practising our passing. My group kept getting last cuz the dudes like Ruixing didn't care xD so I was like "-pokeeees- You better play properly orh!"

We did 10pumpings, 20crunches and 10 jumping jacks as the punishments. Hahah.

Then split to practice throwing and running after the ball leaves our hands. Went to pull one dude over cuz we were short, and Qihua came :D hahah. Leave the more manly ones (okay CHW isn't THAT man right? Hahahaha) to play with themselves.

Oh well, end of happy stuffs.

I HATE SCHOOL I HATE LIFE I HATE YOU.
SO FUCK OFF. >:(

No comments: