G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 27, 2008

ANGRY POST LA.

Fuck it.
You know whats so depressing?

Knowing that someone whom you're close to turns out to be a:
hyp·o·crite \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
noun

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
Yes. A hypocrite.

Well, guess what?
I DON'T CARE.

I thought I could trust. Yeah?
First him. Now you. Thanks a lot.

Anyway, on to happier stuffs.
(actually no, I've got nothing happy to blog about today)


Quitting tuition! Today's my last session. :(
I'll miss the crazy Emath people: Priscilla, Nerissa and Szerui! :(

No point missing Celine cuz I see her all the time, tuition or not. Hahaha! :P

After tuition, went to Popular and got my black ballpoint pen. :( MY REXGRIP RAN OUT OF INK during tuition when the ink level's still so high! Whad-da-fook :( sad.

The black pen costed me $2.70. :\ I wanted to get another Rexgrip pen and 3 markers too, but when I counted the total, it was like $10.10. Too ex, so Nerissa helped me pick some stuffs NOT to get. Including my black marker lol.

But in the end I wanted it since my old one was running dry, so I went back to take it and they (Celine, Priscilla and Nerissa) were like "HAIYOH.." :D

Bubble tea-d with Celine and went to ahmah's place for lunch.

Know what my uncles, aunties AND my gran was talking about?

GETTING HER NICHE (whatever its spelled as).
WTF?

You know what's that?
Its the thingy you put the urn in when your body's burned after you die. The ashes are placed inside the urn, which in turn are put into the niche thingy in a temple and the thing's sealed.

Fuck. And you know what? MY GRANDMA WANTED TO GET ONE. Its like, a just in case thing. I could tell she wasn't exactly happy talking about her after-life home, but she WANTED to talk about it.

I wanted to cry man. Cuz I was just sitting down there, eating lunch, while my relatives were talking about the after-life home for my grandma cuz she WANTED to talk about it before it actually happens. (meaning pass away)

Fuck, I don't wanna believe she'll pass away so soon k. Fuck! She's gonna live a long life man. :(
(fudge, my eyes are teaaaaring..)

So my uncle's gonna bring her to see the temple/whatever next week, so she can choose if she wants to get one there. It costs like 18k-20k or something? I heard la..

Whatever.

Then what made it worse was that when my aunt was talking about where and how she wanted her ashes to be, my dad told me:

"Your mommy wants to be scattered in the sea leh. How?"

I stared at her. "CHOI LA. What the hell are you talking about this for what? TOO EARLY CAN? CHOI LUH!" then he told me "well, its something inevitable."

Fuck, I didn't need to know that. My mom's gonna live a fucking long life too thank you very much. And I don't like the idea of her wanting her ashes to be scattered in the sea.

Dad still said what, "You can go rent your sailboat and slowly scatter. Make sure you scatter further a bit okay." =.= wtf?!


Fuck. I'M HAPPY ABOUT NOTHING TODAY.
Goddammit.

And I still have a fucking load of chapters for Chem to study for. Even bio.
Actually, I have yet to study for anything but Indices for emath. And I'm not even past that.

(sorry for the massive cursing session, I'm just super pekchek and tired and upset now)


I'll just go CABAL now. Level 3 and counting.

No comments: