G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 11, 2008

stuuuupid hei zhu!

STUPID JUSTIN SEAH NANZHENG!
You're gonna pay for my Rubik's Cube k. Goddamnnit! I'm NEVER gonna lend you anything, since this is how you take care of other people's stuffs.

When you gave me back my cube I was like staring at it and "waaaaaah wo yao ku!" cuz all the stickers are peeling at the edges! Before I lent it to you only the white side was peeling, but now its EVERY side. Damnnit! Its right beside me now la, see it also xin tong okay. Bloody hell :(

Stupid bastard. :( don't know how to take care of other's stuffs la.
Damnniiiiiit. :(((

Oh well, time to get a new Rubik's Cube. Since I noticed after I got mine back the corner pieces are like effing loose?

No comments: