G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY ALTER EGO!

My back and right arm are hurting like nothing man! Roarrr.

Anyways. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GWENDOLYN NEO, MY ALTER EGO.
Hahaha.

I didn't use the computer yesterday cuz I was damn tired from sailing, which was super shiok cuz when CAT1 was sounded we still sailed and it STORMED so badly when we were back at shore, you can't see nothing past the breakwaters! Tells you how heavy the rain was ;}

Didn't eat my birthday cake, either. o__o was supah full from pizza + ice cream cake bought by my sailing family clique! :D

THANK YOU FOR THE CAKE MY LOVEEERS! (no Yokey! You're my LovEr. *winkwink*)
David, Quin, Iggy, Nicholas Wong, Ryan, Peckkhee.. :D

Peckkhee specially came back to school to see me, ask if I liked the present from her, Nic wong and Joseph, and sing happy birthday when the guys surprised me with a bday cake! :D

K not much of a surprise cuz during lunch before we went for sailing, Jack told me "And oh, David bought you a cake and I paid for it." when my lovers found out I knew cuz of him they were busy pointing middle fingers at him over the table. LOL.

Thank you for the presents and wishes!:
Luoling, Justin Law (pigpig!), Jiaqi, Sera, Amanda, Quin, David, Iggy, Ryan, Peckkhee, Nicholas Wong, Isabelle, Audrey, Joseph, Joey JUNIOR, Yanling, Chia Ee, Virginia, Lianyi, Daomin, Afiqah, Winteng, Weiming (for that one sweet and the 6-7 times you whacked me), Izdihar (for the lollipop you gave me today :D), Kerrie. :]

ANDAND 3ENDEAVOUR, for singing happy birthday to me 1 time on 7th April and 1 time on 8th! :D

Sorry if I left anyone out, but I doubt it right? Hahah.

Andand! Everyone else who wished me. Today, yesterday and the day BEFORE yesterday. o__o hahaha!

Thanks sailors, I spent a damn cold day with you guys! Damn cold cuz even the cake was ICE CREAM CAKE! ;] loved it a lot. Hahah. Sec3s especially, and darling Peckkhee! :D

Piggy dooooof owes me a present. Hoho!

But thanks for being nicer! Hahah. Yesterday was damn fun cuz of that. Haha. Thanks ;] but no thanks for the birthday whacks cuz when you whack me it hurts more than when others whack la! Thank you for coming back down and helping me pull up my boat (which you usually never help me with once your boat's up), for taking my gloves (=.=) and sitting with me on the bus cuz you thought I was emo-ing.

Oh well, watching you lose was funny since you said I was scared I'd see you own. LOL. And oh! THANKS for stepping on my shoes and pulling my bag down and BLOCKING MY WAY. You fat pig! Hahah.


Thank you Kerrie for the long note. Yeah I got sad reading it, and its got me thinking about this. I know you hate him like anything and was merciless with your comments, but they've kinda got me pondering. Maybe you are right? Maybe you are not? Who knows. Maybe time will tell, maybe I'd see whats wrong here and give up and do what I told you I would last year, which I tried but never did work.

Its nice to know you're always there for me with a shoulder to cry on tho, thanks dear! :D
You have and always will be one of my dearest friends. [:

No comments: