G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm sososososooooo screwed for English. :(

Like Jon Ha said, I wrote 2 FORMATS in ONE situational writing! :emo:

For the starting, I wrote the format in FORMAL. And you know how I ended it off?
"Proposed by
-signature-
Gwendolyn Neo"

What dha fuck?

I got damn depressed in class and was screaming away. MY MARKS FLY LUH. David, so what if I own la, a mark still means a lot T_T wakao.

Ate recess with the sec3 sailors <3 & Drey and Belle [: eh, damn cool that the sailors can eat like that. Should do this more often. :D

Oh and there was Louis TEH SHORTY and Wooyoung. Aiyah. All the crazy friends of mine :D

Did something stupid. At the last stall they got these oatmeal thing right? I was sitting facing David, and Wooyoung was watching me eat. Then I scooped one spoonful of the oatmeal thingy.

Then I heaved a sigh, & the oatmeal in the spoon flew out. HAHAHA. Flew on the table, and David didn't know what happened! LOL. Wooyoung was laughing like mad and David asked him what happened with the gonggong face.

We were all busy talking about gong han and si han format, and I had NO IDEA wth Jack was saying, cuz he didn't have a piece of paper to show me.

Mmmmmm. I'm still damn depressed about my English letter writing format(S). :( even tho Amanda and others told me that Mr Foong said format wasn't as important as tone, I'm still sad lo. :(

Went with Quin and Jody to KFC for lunch after school.

When we were almost done with eating, I saw this damn familiar guy.. Catholic High de.. then I was like "OHHH ITS THE 6B PREFECT DUDE FROM AITONG! xD" he looks the same, except his hair's slightly longer.

When we left KFC, we were talking about tomorrow's SS chapts to study while we walked past their table, then one the guys sitting there overheard us and went "Leadership Is Key!".
(FYI, its one of the 4 principles of governance or something. GO CHECK YOURSELF.)

Then the guys laughed. I didn't know what was going on, till we got out and the girls told me. LOL. Was laughing like mad as I walked home la.

They came over, and oh.
I'M BACK TO PLAYING NEOPETS.

Hahaha! Lets just say I'm destined to play it, being Gwendolyn NEO and all..

My acc name is do___ob.

LOOKS LIKE A FACE WITH EARPHONES RIGHT! Damn cute luh. xD and I've earned a lot for my first day. Hahah. With the help of Quin and Jody of course. :D

I've only studied like, 1% for SS.
So dead tomorrow uhs.

Oh well, tata. I'm damn tired now even tho its only 11. Gna study a bit more of SS before I sleep.

POPULATION & HEALTHCARE IN SG, here I comeee!
(buaaaah.. I hate SS. Now I see Ruixing's point..)


Wednesday onwards: bring jacket for midyear papers, IN HALL! :D airconnnn. ^_^

No comments: