G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Downloading CABAL..

Omg. I'm still so.. uhh whatever it is.

Downloading CABAL now. The fonts are like, total copy of Halo1,2,& 3's font? :\ wth. I thought Quin said only the game FORMAT was like W.O.W. (as in World of Warcraft). So its like, even the fonts are being copied! D:

Oh well, 48%.

Me and my bro decided to try CABAL instead of going back to playing Granado Espada. Did I mention? GE is now F2P! (Free to Play)

And yeah I think what I meant on top was "traumatised". :\
Cuz I dreamt of ______ ___ in my sleep k.

Except he's a total opposite in my dream. Damn bad that kind? Yeah. Then he did some stuffs, I went to confront him at the benches outside hall (HAHAHA I'm dreaming of the school on a non-school-day!). Duh, he's like not alone there? Was with my seniors. Then I used my damn angry tone to talk and I got so pekchek I SCREAAAAAMED: I HATE YOU!!

And walked off. LOL.
But I did cry. :\ whaddafook. Even in my dreams I cry cuz of ___.

Amazing right? In real life also cry, in dreams also. Gosh..

And my dream's settings was during midyears I think. Hahah. Except in my dream, the school was more posh, got escalator one leh. I think... :\ Alex, Nicolette and Bev were in my dream too! LOL. We were like mixing paint/whatever in the canteen? :\ weird much..

Idk la. Told myself the problems settle after midyears. Wanna talk also after midyears. :\ sigh.
Already tahan-ed for 3weeks? What else isn't possible yo.

94% of CABAL.

Oh, I ended up playing Audi yesterday, but with Jody.

Amazingly, I did ex 1.1 for Emath till only question 4? All INDICES. And I almost died k. Damn tired + bored cuz I hate Math. (sorry Mr Chng! I know your fav line is "Math is BEEEEAUTIFUL")

Turned my lappy back on, tried to play o2jam, still couldn't, and decided to see whats new in Audi since I missed 2 patches. Ehh, the new clothes got one winter style one not bad leh! Heh..

Going for Emath tuition later. Gonna quit soon. [: happy la duh. But then I'll really be on my own from there leh. Got tuition = fail Emath. No tuition = CONFIRM fail Emath. Gosh.

My bro and I are now using FF. But I use IE still cuz my blog screws up here. And omg someone's playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars on the piano. Either from my block or the one opposite. :\ and his skin's The Simpsons The Movie skin! Damn cute, the icons are all doughnuts!
I walk the streets with a song in my head
We ebb and we flow so
Got my toes on my pup at the foot of my bed
My heart always seems to know
Now take the glitz back, I want the soul instead
Cos I found some kind of fairytale


I used to
Hover outside my truth
Always worry of what I’d lose
Take away my record deal
Go on, I don’t need it
Spent the last 2 years getting to what’s real
And now I can see so clear
I hope you feel just like I feel
I found some kind of fairytale

I don't, don't don't don't.

No comments: