G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 12, 2008

BORED!

Saw the chinese doc today again. She came to my place this time cuz my relatives weren't seeing her this week. Did accupuncture and the usual shitz. I'm better now! :D hahah.

Going to Long House to eat dinner after my bro finishes badminton. Zzz lazy to go la. Dad wanted me to take a bus down but I whined I was lazy so he has to come back and pick me. HAHAHA. xD laziness rules! o__o

Belle got a new iPod Nano! D: roarrrrr! I want an MP3 too hahah, mainly cuz listening to music takes away my hp batt. :\ and my MP3's still with Ning! I think since sec1. But thats like 512MB. Haha, can't live with that little space =.= Ruixing's MP3's still the best la, PINK COLOR! Hoho.

No comments: