G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Peektures (Hamlet play & LY+YC+GN)

I've decided to study first. Anything about ______ will be settled later. Don't want ___ to be getting into the way of my thoughts and distracting me. =.=

Is SS really that hard? Hmmm.
Haven't started on it yet but Ruixing thinks its hard o__o and he said only need to study Singapore Healthcare and Population! :D happy. But population? Shit. :\

He has crazy "Gonna be online from 3am - 6am" pms on MSN. Hahah. :\

Anyways, here are the photos I promised.

HAMLET PLAY-
candid of Jani during reading period.

pretty lightings at Raffles Hotel


Melody Neoneo, Alicia, me and Kerrie. I <3 my red Crumpler.

where we waited (feat. Atiqah!)

our provided lunch. [:


Nic Wong and Linjie.

lovely lighting on the dark stage + Linjie's head.


old. :D

Alicia, Daniel and the rest of the guys. (the order should be Izzy, Aaron, Ruixing, Qihua, Jon Ha and Justin) (not all the 3E dudes, cuz the other guys were sitting on the right row)

:D prettaye carvings on the wall yo.

beautiful right?

Amanda and Sera. :D

WINDOW SHOPPING @ ORCHARD-

I love this picture loads la! :D


cute dustbins.

like what the dustbin in the prev pic says, "Feed Me!"
k no. she was just laughing and being unglam. (& totally NOT atas!)

they have ALL the screwed up faces..





... see what i mean?



my dinner!

Yokeching's dinner!


pretty fountains. (looks a bit wrong, doesn't it..?)


"I'm ATAS!"


i love my phone in the dark.



Sooo yeah. Quin's mom's over at my place and she's making some rice cheeken-y thingy with my mom and my maid. o__o

Just ate my McFlurry (fudge that's freaking fattening! Hahah all the 'f's in this sentence) and my lor mai gai, since I wasn't really hungry.

No comments: