G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm bored, still in my PE shirt in this time and yadayada.
(please note: didn't run 2.4, not that sweaty so its not as disgusting)

I've been pondering over some stuffs..

Is it okay for me to be disappointed in myself? Cuz I kinda feel that I am.
I got so used to your company, to talking to you everyday.

Now its been about two weeks? And yet things remain the same.
I want to but yet I can't.
Till I got myself thinking.
I'm harbouring different thoughts.
I'm confusing myself.
I don't wanna think of someone else but you.
That person has gotta go away!

I'm getting so tired of thinking whats next.
If it was so easy now to say I love you, I would have done it long ago.

I mean seriously, I'm going nuts just thinking about the problem on hand now.
If you're feeling bad, I'm feeling worse. :(

I know my heart and it will never change
This temp work would be alright if you'd call me
You'd call me
I lay awake at night for you
And I pray



We'd cross the deepest oceans
Cargo across the sea
And if you don't believe me
Just put your hands on me
And all the constellations
Shine down for us to see
And if you don't believe me
Just put your hands on me



The subway radiates with heat
We've barely met and still I cross the street to your door

No comments: