G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SMS Zoo Trail :D & peektures spam

HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOL'S DAY! :D
Yayness all! Cuz my birthday's in 6days yo. ;]

SMS Zoo Trail today so the sec3 sailors missed sailing. :( oh well. SMS Zoo Trail = utter waste of time cuz the system was down literally throughout the whole thing! D: bummer.

Anyways, let the photos do the talking.

Alex and Bev. :]

Jiaqi and Justin. Shorties ;D hahah joking.

Justin's fake Rubik's Cube wanna-be. Hahah.


This SUPERTALL Jiaqi came to kachiao me during Chinese since Jingyi went for health checkup.
Me and Sera in the hall before going for the SMS Zoo Trail ;] LOVES!


Bev, Alex and Nicolette dears. Love you guys :D


Hehe darling Quin with her "o_O" expression

JANI, DON'T HIDE LA DEY!


I'm the evil aura beside Quihheh. o__o

WINTENG! :D loveees!


Winteng, Sera and Jiaqi ;}

Teammates for SMS Zoo Trail! :D Sera, Winteng, Yuenman and Jiaqi. AINIMEN!


Poor polar bear. Damn the zoo :(

Our first staion, THE GIRAFFE!
(but apparently the system went down so this was our ONLY station)


My beloveds! L-R (top to bottom), Amanda, Kerrie, Melody Neoneo, Yuemman, Alicia, me, Jiaqi, Seraphina, Winteng and Atiqah! :D



HUUUUGE lotus leaves that can withstand the weight of a one year-old! :o

Giant fake mangosteen

Winteng darling and me :]

Jaguars! :o BJ is the black one and dunno whats the other one's name. The zookeeper was like "these two are being put on display today" like wtf?

MEERKATS! (reminds me of Meerkat Manor the show)


Freaking smelly thangs. :\ they got poop on their back! EEW.


Stupid Iggy Thiam, stop moving la.

POLAR BEARS! Ruixing the Gorilla's most-wanted to see animal. Hahah.




Wtf is wrong with its legs =.= like omg. Hahaha.

The polar bear pushed the ball too deep inside the water and it came back up and hit it =.=

29 & 39! "Rikugan" Aaron and Ruiruixingxing Gorillala!

They looked like they were holding hands la. GHEY!

Flamingos!


Otters! Supah cute :P



7-11! Its a store and more! (Cyndi and me :D)

All tired after the whole thing. :D

Me and Aaron and the stupid bottle with the spider/whatever insect.

When life's dull, EAT CHUPA CHUPS! :D thankyou Izdiharrr for the FOC lollipop! ♥

"and the use of technology? Whaaat technology? o__o"
"Oh, you mean the one that was DOWN for the whole time and didn't allow us to carry on with the SMS Zoo Trail?"


After we were released I pei-ed Quin to our fav yu pian stall to eat :D the woman's face behind is supah freaky..

Much better. :\



Justin Ong Qi Da vs. Quin! :D (k this was random)


Justin I pwnz you in Rubik's Cube! Hahaha!
Okay maybe cuz for the last 3 rounds I was using his cube, and maybe because for the 2nd last round Mr Tang suddenly took my cube away from you during English while we were still competiting (and Justin did the super zhao-xia scream) and talked about how it was famous during his time. Hahaha!

He even challenged me during chem period.

And oh, I hate balancing equations! Hahahaaaa.

Thank you piggy for teaching me yesterday for like 1hr+ and tahan-ing the fact I kept getting it wrong. Zzz I know I'm lousy in Math too la, thats why I can't do balancing equations! LOL

No comments: