G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thank you frienddds. :D

Hmm. Today was rather boring, except I almost fainted again after PE (ran 2.4 yo) and I got the privilege to eat jelly in class during pure geog cuz I neeeeed da sugar. :D thankyou Mrs Koh!

I love it during geog cuz Mrs Koh's just so cheery and bubbly. [: and she told me that she destresses by stepping into class, and that we make her feel good! :D ahh how cute!

Anyways. Ran 2.4, before that saw Mr Nara with a few teachers in the canteen.
Went to talk to him about DB. And he told me that Mr Lim won't lemme go :( ahhh 2nd last year I will dragonboat! Convinced him that I'm fine. He'll see how :D

Realised how hard it was for me to run like 1 round without stopping, but I still did.
..Okay I stopped for like 5sec to brisk walk. :\

Last round I gonna K.O. liao. I didn't have a pacer to keep me going, but behind me Ruixing, John Ha and Qihua I think were pacing Yiok An. So Ruixing ended up beside me :D

It was damn funny cuz I jogged as fast as he walked. And FYI, he walked sloooooowly. :\ whenever I stopped I could hear John Ha and Ruixing behind me going "OEI GWEN! YOU'RE A S-A-I-L-O-R! HURRY UP AND TURN INTO ONE!!! DON'T DISGRACE YOUR CCA!"

Then, "TURN INTO SAILOR MOON!" "Yeah Gwen! HURRY TURN INTO SAILOR MOON!" like whaaaat? Sailor moon? Sailor?? =.=

Ruixing will go "Gwen come on la. You call THIS jogging? Aiyoh. *slows down*" then I see him I also slow down lol. Then he'll purposely brisk walk damn fast so I have to run to catch up with him. Hahah.

Damn funny at the last round cuz under the HDB blocks Zoe caught up with me, paced by Bev.

The guys were like "GWEN! Hurry catch up with Zoey! Then after that we go infront of her and block her for you!! :D" took me a while to, and Ruixing blocked her way, Bev went "OEEEEI!!! GAHHH!" and Johnathan went "BLOCKER NUMBER TWOOOOO!" and ran infront of Zoe. Damn funny!

Last part when we were passing the bus stop I down there wanna die liao.

So Ruixing grabbed my sleve and pulled so I had to run. Kept slowing down/stopping, and he kept pulling. Then he grabbed my hand and ran but I didn't run fast, just kept screaming while trying to run =.=

Bev was like "Gwen! So nice got guy pull you leh. MUST RUN! :D" didn't wanna let Zoe overtake me at the last part so I chionged.

Then Ruixing "Gwen, you got the stamina de right? Just don't wanna run hor =.=" hahaha!

THANKS RUIXING! :D
My super gao xiao friend who sits beside me & has an invisible friend AND a pink MP3. ^^

Got back into school, knew I failed. Couldn't catch my breath. =.= some of the girls came and checked on me. LOL. Felt like Sports Day! Jacelyn and Nicolette helped me up to the bball court toilet outside, then went up to the hall for 5 items.

Most people passed? So didn't do. I was lying down in the hall the whole time. Worried the girls even more. sorrysorry! :( went down to office. They wanted me to go home but I didn't wanna. Cuz I was cold I went out and sat in the canteen.

Sinhui helped me to take ice, only to let Ms Chew see and go "huhhhh? Ice? No la how can o__o" but still, thanks! Sorry to mafan you o__o

Mr Nara was in the office at the time. And he was giving me the "its obvious you're not gonna dragonboat, Gwen.." look. And a rather strict look too. :(

Melody bought me hot milo, Ker bought me sandwiches and helped me to teh-tarik the milo. Atiqah tried. xD table was milo-fied! Hah. Cia was telling us how she hates it when sick people go "I'm fine" when we're not. HAHAH.

Unclipped my hair cuz it was damn wet and Ker said I looked like those old ahmah in jackets, curling up and drinking their cup of hot drink. LOL!

No appetite. Hahah. Thanks Ker! My head started going from giddy to giddy + headache. :\ so before we went up Ker bought me the jelly with nata de coco bits inside to bring up for geog. :D

THANK YOU! :D I love you!!! ^^

Nicolette brought my waterbottle down for me and helped me refil it. AH THANK YOU!! :D

Got back to class. Saw a note and I immediately knew it was from beloved Nicolette :D cuz she gave me a note before and it was folded like that. ^^

She lent me her extra PE shirt AND gave me her pack of chocolates! :D I LOVE YOU LA!! So sweet hehe. Changed into her shirt and went back to class with Bern to take our geog stuffs to go down to humanities room.

Was late but Mrs Koh knew I wasn't feeling well. I stayed awake the whole geog lesson despite the fact I was giddy and having a headache! :D ate the remaining sandwich and a bit of Nicolette's chocos.

When I asked Mrs Koh a question in the last of the 3periods, she asked me "Eh why you got jelly?" then I "Oh, low B.P. so Ker bought for me to eat ^^" then she "Ohhh! Okay okay must eat ah! ^^" Mrs Koh's DAMN NICE :D

Mr Lim didn't come for chem. So went down to canteen. Hahah. Slacked cuz we were talking. Bell rang and we went to buy yong tau foo again. :D finally we didn't have to wait like damn long!

I pei-ed Mel to go meet the girl to collect her shirt she bought online. Slept on the MRT cuz I was super tired. And oh, the girl's like damn.. WHATEVER.


..Wondering what to wear for Friday cuz I've got nothing =.= and wondering what I should start studying first. Hahaha.

No comments: