G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, BANANA PHONE!

Brought my camera along to school today!

So I had a lot of pics to take of during training. Haha. But I didn't sail. :\ yuppp. A lot of people weren't sailing today la, Mubarak & Ameerul didn't feel well and stayed on shore with me, Drey = I forgot :S and Peckkhee sprained her ankle.

Photos tomorrow. Kinda lazy and tired to upload 'em.

School today sucked. Cuz Mr Tang didn't come, and the remaining 4 periods after recess were Lit x2 and English x2. And HE DIDN'T COME! Woaaah. So from recess onwards it was free period in the canteen. 11+ to 2pm cuz we went down like 15mins late so we got punished by Mr Prem to stay in the canteen till 2pm.

I didn't know Mdm Faridah took over Ms Shameera as our IPW teachers. I don't know why they keep changing man! And the children's home didn't allow us to paint OR bake there, so we gotta bake stuffs at home. Lianyi wants to entertain the kiddos there. Hahah.

Justin O. challenged me to Rubik's Cube in class again today! Damn funny. "GWEEEENDOLYN! I challenge you, to a RUBIK'S CUBE BATTLE!" I went "Hahaha whatever Justin, hang on, lemme copy those bio notes into my textbook ah.." "Copy for what? Also no use la her notes." then I copied. STUDIOUS RIGHT??!

Then after Ms Lee left, Justin went "GWEEENDOLYN! Do you think, you can DEFEAT me in a- *takes out Rubik's Cube and holds it in a Pokeball way* - RUBIK'S CUBE CHALLENGE? *eyes bigbig*"

SUPER CUTE/funny! Hahah.

Ker wants to go out on Saturday with me to celebrate my birthday.. hmm. With Lianyi, Melody etc.

My Saturday schedule is so screwed! I wanna watch movies again, I wanna go iceskating with Ker they all, I wanna go Linjie's place since he's celebrating his bday on Saturday! :( roaaar!

Thank you Piggy for listening to me complain and whine and cry today. :( I know it must've been an earsore right? Sorrysorry! But seriously, its not surprising to me to find that I would have __________ problems. I guess this is the first time you heard me cry over the phone? And surprisingly you managed to figure out I was crying.

But its not really over the sailors. It was about the thing I mentioned previously. :(

And thanks cuz I guess you're the only one who can really cheer me up and make me laugh so much tho you were like, crapping and making me feel lousy, but in a good way. {?} Haha! :3

To be frank, I guess this was the few conversations I felt I was like really damn open to you. Hmm.. You won't know how many problems I have on hand.

Grats on getting the ACADEMIC LEADER (wth I still laugh when I mention that badge, its damn funny that our school wastes moneh over these shitz) badge for Emath and Amath you piggy! Haha :D


My eyes feel puffy now. :\ oh well!

I've been coughing like crazy today. :(
So much my mom made me drink cough syrup D:

I have sweet juniors! :D THANKS DREY. Loveeees!
;D
(ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, BANANA PHONE! *bobs to the music when Quin and Belle sings it*)

Oh ya,
GOODBYE YUUUUXUAN! You Papercutter #1 fan!
2i'07 will never forget you. :]

Please come back from the States to visit us k? :D


Sorry if you feel I never treasured you.
I mean, to be frank, I feel I always am. I didn't know you don't feel it. :(
Just know, you're always one of my bestie alrights! ;}
And I'll always treasure you!
THANKS FOR NOT MINDING TO WATCH A MOOVIE WITH ME (and sailors)! :D
Cuz I reaaaally wanna watch Step Up 2 The Streets again!
Either that, or watch Sky of Love?

No comments: