G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 01, 2008

Innocence

Check out the time yo! :D

Whoever said I was the type who'd sleep in, YOU'RE SO WRONG ;D but I feel quite sad. Cuz Saturday's usually the only day in the week I can sleep till like 12pm, and my body chose to wake up automatically at 7am? Damnnnn. D:

Quin's playing Sketcher on my bed now. Hahah. She's also addicted to it. (see, Aaron! Your fault)

Gonna meet Ker at Macs to study. x.x crazy woman of mine wants to go and study at like, 8am. I'm like no way will I wake up this early..

..Timecheck? 7.37AM now. Smaaaaart.


Sports day yesterday!

Not bad not bad I got 2nd for 100m. But then yeah cuz of that I'm like really disappointed. ): supposedly my best la. The sailors were betting on me =.= saying I was their "RED HORSE" kyaaaaa! What the hell?! Kenkiong was telling me good liao. Ahh not good leh!

Relays were canceled cuz they overshot the timing. Then everyone was like, wapiang eh wasted my time here. That kinda thing. Same for me cuz my event was like damn early? Could've gone home/out after that.

Went for dinner with Yokeching, Gengtao, Yaorui (SHORTYYYY), Zigui and Chia Ee. At Long John Silver! o__o my first official time eating there leh. Zigui and Chia Ee were telling all those Chinese riddles throughout. ZIGUI'S ONES ARE LIKE SUPER LAME!
(and he finally knows I'm Melody's cousin. HAHAH. Cuz Yaorui was making fun of my surname calling me 'niu' (cow) instead of 'neo')

Went walkwalk with Yokey lover around J8 after that. She went thru so much trouble to get her Bubblegum flavoured Minimelts. & its super cheapskate, damn little inside.

Went to the Sony shop! First time I ever dared to walk inside the Sony shop there. I never did go in la. Even with my parents around. Hehe. We were like gah-ing at all the prettaye cameras there. Saw this nice TV/PC thing. By buying that and the wireless keyboard, you can use your TV as a PC by switching to that round (yes its ROUNDDD) CPU thingy. SO CHIO CAN. Took a catalog home! :D

I so want Sony Cybershot T200! Or that 12.1megapixel camera!! o__o I think my mom's close to agreeing to getting one for me cuz I've been complaining about being stuck with the supersuper old 4.5megapixel camera of ours. xD

Cheeteng and Nick came over with Quin at like 9plus (was still at J8's busstop when Quin called) and when I came back they were all watching youtube vids of Terry Fater from America's Got Talent. He's super amazing! :O :gasp:

Hungryyyyy. Hungry! (k that's random)

Going out with Bev and the rest later. Must remember to bring Jani's wallet! Mustmustmusttt.... hahah. Bowling! ;D gonna be so fun!!

I think I'm gonna wear my Levis. Kinda miss it already. It being stuck in the cupboard with the stupid cheapo skinny jeans I bought at this shop in AMK Hub and never wore that smells weird.. grr.

Feel like eating Subway again. (whats wrong with me I'm so freaking random!) or going Upp. Thomson for Prata House. x.x omgggg. My stomach's like, freaking growling now okay. D:

I wanna play bball too! (whatever Gwen, whateverrrr)

Lalala I like the song I'm listening to nowwww. Avril Lavigne's Innocence. :D super nice. This innocence, is brillant. I hope that it would stay. This moment, is perfect. Please don't go away. I need you now.. and I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by.

No comments: