G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick!

Sian. Didn't race today. Woke up with a headache and then told mom and went back to sleep lol.

Later gonna go Polyclinic. Omg sian la. D: I hate polyclinics. SUCKSUCKSUCK! :((( oh well. Mom rarely allows me to go to the family clinic downstairs la. :( how sad.

I wanna study! Raaaaar. Stupid laptop stop distracting me aites. I think I'll head to Macs or library to study again.. okay maybe not Macs cuz I'll be like, all wanting to puke again if I camp there for too long. Ker felt the same feeling when she accompanied me. Must be the deep-fried smell thingy. :\

Feeling hungry already! Ate only half my breakfast and didn't wanna eat already. Dunno why but nowadays keep having like, no appetite or something tho I'm hungry. Hahah.

STILL WEARING MY JACKET! LOL. I've been wearing it since yesterday night and I'm STILL cold. I went to sleep wearing the jacket also lol. How dumb.

Chelsea could actually lose to a team (Barnsley) which made it into the semi-finals of FA Cup like, 90 years ago!!! WAPIANG WHAT IS THIS. Wigan 0 Arsenal 0?! Wth is this maan. D: sad. But okay la, not like I find Wigan that bad a team.

No comments: