G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tell Me.

Quickie about today before I head off to bed. Haven't studied for today and yesterday so I'm feeling the guilt. D:

School.. blah. Not fun at all today. Glad stuffs are already settled tho. Hoho.

Bev, Alex, Aaron etc are coming over to my place to watch PS I Love You! K feeling the excitement. Hahah. Been dying to watch it, except with a boyfriend (truely impossible to find one in like, 2 days?).

Realised :ahem: the Student Council External Investiture is a must-go for tomorrow. Ahh bummer.. cuz I really wanna sail man. Didn't get water time on Tuesday so must make up with tomorrow right! And furthermore after this the comp's on 11th-15th.

My whole holiday's gone. :S

Tryna see if I can sail tomorrow, tho. I really really wanna sail man. Rather than go for some SC thing. Blahblahblahhh.

Lit today was pretty boring. But Ms Yeo showed us this documentary thingy called Moving House. And I got to know what a skull buried for 20years looks like.

Crap. UGLY SIGHT YO.

Watched the remainder of "Singapore Dreaming" during English period. Hmmm unexpected twist at the end. So I was all "ahhhhh I see. Sodesu ne.." and then came the Movie Review we had to write. =.= knew it..!

Stayed back after school for a while with Aaron. Bought my Ice Blended Mocha and Crossant (spelling??) with chocolate sauce from the Enterprise Club. Finally! Hahaha. Then went back to class to grab my stuffs.

Mr Chng was conducting his Amath remedial but uhh.. there were only 4 people in the class (nooooo no. I'm a PURE GEOG student aites). Accompanied Aaron to buy his chicken rice and in return he waited for the bus with me. HAH.

Got home, had lunch, played loads of mini online games at www.y8.com/games or something and then I fell asleep on the sofa without me knowing, which is funny enough. :S

Time to tackle the rest of my problems man! Hahah.

And oh. Morning assembly tomorrow is at the stupid parade square. Nooooooooooooooo.. :echos:

No comments: