G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 08, 2008

Let the photos do the talking :D

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL & MARCH BABIES BDAY CELEBRATION-

After recess:

♥hearts.


my hair looks freggin' uglaye! D: rawrrr maan. Alexdarling! ;D


Before recess:

Lianyi helping me prepare, like 2mins before recess bell rang.


oh-so-delicious cake! :] bought by mua!


During recess:

March babies!- Yuenman, Sylvie, Bev, Alex, Aliciaaa.

bleh..!


:D one and only, CHUAAAAAAA JIAQI!

Compare the height yo ;D (hehe Cia, spastic look!)

IZDIHARRRR TAN! :D Izzydizzyveryeasy! LOL thats random but it just came to my mind. PAPER FROG DUDE.

After like, 2 shots and loads of giggles from Bev this photo was FINALLY taken..

Camera-take-Camera! :D Mr Chng's idea. :D SMILEEEE!

ooooh. Look who donated for the Guides fund..! (no.14)

The dude sitting on my left who purposely dodged my camera and pretended to be so guai to polish his NCC shoe- RUIXINGGG. :D
and Johnathan Ha the Evil Monster covering his face. =.=

The dudes sitting behind me and Lianyi. Aaron and Daniel (da nui! = big cow!)

The dude sitting diagonally infront of me. (Brrrrrryan Lie! :D)

Messy tables, I bid you goodbye for a week man.

Sera dearesssst & Lianyi honeyyyyyy ♥ (the person sitting beside me)! ;D


Math homework, calculators and integer game paper.

I have... -13. Who has this and 3 less??!

Bryan promoting the Integers game! xD

Had to take this twice cuz Qihua was in the first shot. SPOILER! Hahah.

LEAP YEARS MOVIE-


Quin, me, Ker! :D dahhhhhhlings! ♥

Bev why the pout? D:


All the Leap Years Movie photo credits to Kerrie Wee cheesecake! :D




Hahah I can't believe our class is left with only 6 people who didn't upload their pics! : Hianwee, Cyndi, Johnathan (EVIL MONSTER), Justin (hahah super shorty loser! :D), Kerrie and Syafiqah.

And duhhhh. Can see that Ruixing and Bernice's pics were taken in the staffroom by Mr Lim, HOR. HAHAH.

No comments: