G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, March 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCH-IES! ;D

Watched Gameplan with Quin, Alicia, Kerrie and Alex! :D thanks Aaron for the CD. Hahah.

Quite funny. Hoho.
(yeah so I don't know how Jiaqi managed to cry. Cuz I only cried like once o__o)

All of them went home le. Only left Quin :]

And I'm super sleepy.

Slept like 1029432432times during the first 3 periods (geog) today. :S slept, woke up, slept, woke up. Hahah. But there were a lot of blanks to fill in and if I slept I won't catch it so yeaaaah. Couldn't really fall asleep.

CELEBRATED THE MARCH BABIE'S BIRTHDAYS TODAY! :D

Alexandraaaa honey, Alicia poop (;D), Bev darling, Yuenman dear and Sylvie sweet!

But it was a super failure, cuz the lighters borrowed weren't working. CANTEEN FAN TOO STRONG LA. Then they had to blow imaginary lighted candles. ;D

Photos later, lazy to upload now. Hawhaw.

The cake was super nice tho. See la I was so nice to go down to Bengawan Solo (Banglawan Solo xD) at 9pm plus to buy the cake for them :D with Iggy and Quinnnneh darlings. And to even lug the 1kg cake to school. Or how heavy was it? :/

Played this integers game during Math! :D Math had never been so fun man. 3D also played the game with Mr Chng before we did. We beat them for the first 2 timings.. then the 3rd attempt we were slower by like.. idk how long. HAH!

Got back report cardssss during last period. D: super lousy la. At least lesser subjects needed attention in. :/ oh well. Idk how to let my mom sign tho. :S super a lot of underlined stuffs. =.= sia la..

Quin's reading my note for her that I left in her Notepad on her laptop just now. HAHA. xD

And oooooh Quin found a wireless connection from a neighbour of mine. xD okay so I can chat with her on msn when we're in the same room and when she's sitting behind me on my bed. Hahaha.

No comments: