G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mannequins ;D

Went to meet David and Darren at Macs yesterday :D

And Darren brought along this supah cute thing! xD

MANNEQUUUUUUIN! LOL.

Damn cute right. His class is using it for their art project thingy. And someone vandalised it before. Hahah.

Played with some of the water babies Darren brought for David. Its like damn nice to play can. xD we put them inbetween two ice cubes and watched them grow. I lost the green one by accident T_T

Wanted to go buy one whole packet of it at AMKHub but then we kinda got distracted with the arcade at Jub. D: I wanna go buy it later! Teehee. Its like damn cute laaaaa please.

Went to arcade and watched David play Tekken 5. The graphics are like uber cool la. Super nice can. o__o then Darren zhao-ed and dumped a whole lot of tokens with David and he played against some other people.

Then while waiting for Drummania we went to play TAIKO NO TATSUJIN (the drumming machine beside Drummania)! :D damn funny la, cuz we didn't know how to pick the songs as its all in Jap then the first song David picked was a killer cuz he accidentally chose like the SUPER HARD version of the song xD

Then we chionged like 6 rounds of Drummania. SHIOK CAN. Damn long never play DM le so I was like eeeeeehhhs gonna screw up la! But not bad I found another Extreme mode song I could play: MONSTER TREE! ;D supah cute song aites!

Left at about 10pm then pei David to the bus stop since he was nice enough to take bus from my house there. Hahah. Talked about camp and the bitch PM that didn't wanna let my class win anything during The Great Raid. Hohohooo. xD

Went home like a zombie. Hahah. And I didn't eat dinner! But nevermind I wasn't hungry LOL. Cuz by the time I went home Aunty Toon was sleeping so uhh yeah. Didn't have dinner. (did get hungry while playing Maple, tho. Hawhaw)

See la PIGGY. I'm so nice to train with you and help you transfer things right? Yes? Yes. Hahaha.

I realise that my com can't take Maple screenshots cuz its using Scroll Lock to take. Freak laaa. Stupid laptop. And stupid Maple cuz they made it Scroll Lock to take ss. Hahah. D:

Wanted to post the screenie I took in Maple of his CHAODAR CHARACTERR. Cuz, okay la I admit, its pretty cute when it does the F4/crying thingy. Chaodar de then eyes there whitewhite with the tears. CUTE LAAA. xD

Played Maple till like 1plus then when The Pig went off I did too. o__o supah zombie after that. LOL. Damn tired la I also dunno why. And oh! I'm now back in the BlockHead guild since Xeno and Ramen know I'm still alive. Hahaha damn stupid/funny la when they saw me online. "You're still alive??" o__o





LOL LAME. Played around with Windows Movie Maker since I was bored and decided to combine the vids we took of Darren playing the Mannequin. Hahah.

And my mouse ran out of batt again. :sigh:

Time to hunt for two more triple A batteries! OFF TO O2JAM! WHEEEE! ;D
My voice is still bad. D: wakao keep zhao xia-ing! :( but today it sounds much better.
Mom wanted to drag me to the Chinese doc since my appointment was like, on the Saturday we had the regatta. But I was lazy to go so I told her next week or something I'll go by myself. :D (which is quite impossible cuz I hate being a loner, even tho my alter-ego's personality is like that..)

GOING TO MY DARLING TWIN'S PLACE LATERR. Mom-o was saying Jiaxuan expects me to be there. Hahah. :D gonna be lots of photos of the two of them later kays! ;D



But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

No comments: