G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sony Cybershot T200 is MINEEE!

Hmmhmmhmmmmm!

I BOUGHT MY DARLING, HUSBAND-THE-5TH (yeah Quin lower rank than you leh!), SONY CYBERSHOT T200!

Yo dudettes yoooo!

I love it like hell. Just that the stupid IT Fair didn't have RED, the color I absolutelyabsolutelyABSOLUTELY! wanted like freaaaakass. D: :upsetface:

So I got silver, tho I wanted black cuz silver is ohh-sh0o-diisgqustiinq w0rrhsxh! (omg the twit just suddenly came to me, ohmygod!)

No I didn't mean it was disgusting la. I meant it was disgustingly common. :\

Neways. The battery's still charging. So I'm like, HURRY AND CHARGE YOU DUMBASS I WANNA USE MY CAMERA! D:

So gonna go on a phototaking rage! Buahaha. And I got a free printer as one of the freebies! And dad screwed up the process of putting the screen protector on the screen so yeah, its screwed up. :\ ohwell!

Freaking 599bucks at the IT Fair la. :( sorry mom and dad. I LOVE YOUUUUUU!

AND ME AND CELINE GOT THE SAME CAMERA, SAME COLOR! AGAINNNN! ;D
We have like same handphone and hp color, same camera and camera color.. and she almost bought the same red Crumpler as me man! xD so cool la.

Wondering if I should go for the remedial this Tuesday or go for sailing competition. Cuz the remedial's like, 3hrs. I can't miss it man! Theatrette leh. Bound to get sleepy but aiyah I need the remedial, since I've got no tuition for chem.

Mdm Loh should seriously consider giving us bio remedials during the hols, but she hasn't.

MAKING MY SPECS TOMORROW (SINCE EMATH TUITION'S CANCELED TOMORROW) YAYYY!
(sarcastic "yay". K, yay for Mr Phua cancelling the Emath tuition tomorrow.)

Cuz my mom's still worried about my astic, since she said when my bro didn't wear his specs, his astic DOUBLED. Then I'm like, "MOM, *points at eyes* PEEEERFECT eyesight!" =.= hawhaw.. I think I'm still sticking to my idea of getting myself a white+black framed specs, but then again, thats getting really common can. So yeaaaah. Might get some other color.

Quin stayed over again. So yeah.

Went to the Chinese doc at Toapayoh early in the morning. K not early but you get the point.

Got 7freaking packs of Chinese medicine to eat k. D: and the doc said my face color wasn't really good, greenish and yellowish. I was thinking to myself, what the hell, my skin color's BROWN. Y'know, CHARCOALLLL color?? :\

Then she told me my sleeping hours were REALLY bad too. Said if I had a heavy homework load, I should sleep at 10pm and wake up again at 4am to do my work instead of always burning the midnight oil. :\ doubt that's possible la.

Cuz its something to do with the body producing blood dunno-whats during the time of 10pm-2am so during that time we should be resting. But during that time I'm NEVER resting. Hahah!

And the Chinese medicine tastes so fcking awful man. D: BLEHHHHHH! I had such a hard time drinking it twice today.. I think I'll die for the next 6days aites? One day one packet, drink 2 times a day. D: awfulness!!! D:

K gonna sleep already. Super tired yo. :S :S :S

NIGHTS! ;D


yeah yeah wooooooah.
i know you hate me.
yeah yeah wooooahhhh.
well i miss you too.
yeah yeah i know.
i know its kinda late-
but happy birthday.

its not that, i don't care.
you know i'll make it up to you.
if i could, i'd be there.
yeah yeah woooooah.

("Happy Birthday" by The Click Five)

No comments: