G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

school school nyuuuuuu dont want!

SCHOOL TOMORROW!
nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!

I haven't even enjoyed my holidays! D: cuz of the race. Wheeeewoots! :]

And there's gonna be SWIMMING PT tomorrow. So not what I'm looking forward to.

BASTARDDDD's (yeah I'm doing this on purpose LOL xD) hoping I'm not going. Well, not like I wanna go and see you also HAHAHAHAHAAAAA. :\ besides, I've got the inter-CCA and interhouse relays! :D GOGO UNICORN YEAHS! ;D

Mom's making me drink the barley aunty tun made cuz I've been coughing like mad since the race and my voice was like shit, and also knowing I always leave it there so they'd eventually forget its for me so I don't drink it! xD

Haiyoh. Just realised there's something going on between the juniors.
Seriously la. There's no point in hating each other in sailing. Furthermore you guys have just started out! C'mon, be nice to each other D: (and maybe stop picking on her ye..)

But oh well, not like I'll interfere in what they think also. Hah.

Playing 7 HAND POKER with Justin's so demoralising! Tells me I suck at card games hawhaw. Cuz I get trashed in dai di with the sec4 guys too :\
But playing with Kenkiong's like teeheeeee. Cuz I'm winning him! xD hahah sorry XIAOBAITU! ;D


.. I love you. You love me. Lalala la la la laaaa. :D
(BARNEY ROCKS!)

Btw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLYGOH SWEETIEDAR! :D
(tomorrow)

No comments: