G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I can't get it back but I don't want it back.

Been a really horrible day today ye. Could tell I pissed Kerrie off a lot of times. Sorry.
(sorry's the only thing I know how to say. How dumb..)
And yeah Eileen I getcha point. But sometimes its not so easy ei?

Never have some disagreement shit with someone in your clique man. Its horrid.

But whatever.

Skipped recess today cuz I didn't sit with AGEK today. Talked to Iggy half of the recess and then bought chrysanthemum tea and the bread pan biscuit thingy and brought it up to class to eat while studying chem. Mr Lim came up and asked me why I was running out of class and into class and I told him I JUST WANNA GET TO CLASSSSS!

Using my bro's com acc now so its like hmm. I'm too lazy to switch back to my own.

Played those mini games online the whole afternoon. And I think I fell asleep after that for idk how long but I woke up thinking its a new day when I looked at the clock.. then I realise its not a new day- I just took an afternoon nap =.=

Sera, please cheer up aites!

Idk whats wrong with this world man. Or this CLASS. Everyone seems to be upset over something in their life.

Sucks ei.

I wanna call myself a loser. Cuz I am.

No comments: