G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Don't want school! D:

Wah. Really give up on chem. Its like, chemical bonding alone is already so difficult to understand okay!! D:

Derick asked me to be in his comm for sec1 selection camp! :D really excited. ^^ thanks Derick! All the fun people are inside too :D like Lianyi, Meiting, Welly, Sally, Wanling, Jacelyn! :D super fun. :] esp since most people are in the TEHBING GANG.

School's reopening tomorrow. Sadly. D:

And I've got the uhhh, relays tomorrow after school. So I most probably won't be going to the swimming PT at Bishan swimming complex tho Mrs Sidhu asked the runners to bring our gear. LOL. :\ will be damn funny la.

Loads of subjects tomorrow. AND OH. THE STUPID GEOG CLASS TEST! Oh faaaag. D: I haven't studied shit. :\

I realised the whole hols I didn't sleep in like I wanted to, AT ALL. Thanks to the regatta. LOL. Oh well.. :((

Mr Phua was SUPER shocked during Emath tuition this morning when I took out my specs to wear. :\ he was like, staring at me. Then I looked at him, "Whaaat...? :\ shang guang only la Mr Phua! No degree. Hahah." "No no its good that you're wearing specs cuz shang guang will only make your eyes worse if you don't wear specs." then the whole class turned behind (I'm sitting at the last row) and stared at me o__o

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..

No comments: