G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wakao. The weather's bloody cold man.

Walking from ahmah's block to my block is like, a killer maan. D: its super cold la. :(((((

I bet tomorrow there'll hardly be any races again la. Aiyah. Wasted sia. I think the whole 5day regatta's like.. =.= wasted. LOL.

CHEESECAKE! Lets go watch the movie soon k. I think Imma be super bored la. But the regatta took up my whole week and you're not free on Sunday! WHY??! Hahah. Wapiang hope I can make it in time for dinner with you all tomorrow to celebrate Cia's birthday. D:

In 2hrs, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIATAN POOPOOPIE! ;D
I love you a hell lot alright you tall person who's always 10cm taller than me D: lol.

I love my grandmaaaa. ): omg I feel like crying lalala.

Something made me cry today again. ): she's making me fucking worried about her! Eff. ): and she came into the room while I was talking on the phone (I was wearing my jacket and under the blanket) and told me "aiyoh you so cold still turn on the fan? Haha. Turn off la" in chinese.

A few mins later, she came in again, and told me "Ehhh? Ohh! So you're in the room ah. No wonder I cannot find you la. Haha!" in chinese.

If you think its some stupid shit, its not. Cuz that just proves her memory's getting worse. She actually forgot I was in the room within a few mins! ))))): then I cried like shit while talking on the phone. HAHAHA oppps :X

Dumbass Gwen. Hah!

when looking on the bright side of life, always wear sunglasses.
HAH!

Yay I'm lying to myself.
How nice.
Poor shitz.

No comments: