G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 23, 2008

A quickie cuz I woke up so damn bloody late since I reached home at like 2am yesterday (thanks to my parents..)

Did accupuncture (SP?) yesterday at ahpeh's place. Wakao the part where the needle was on my left hand's totally swollen now and it hurts D: okay la my fault cuz I was holding the phone the whole 20mins. Hahah.

Uh why I had to do it?

My low blood pressure is seriously low. As in, DANGEROUSLY low. My high blood pressure is ALSO dangerously low. =.= oh boy. So now I know why I keep getting giddy spells and headaches ah.

The chinese senseh said what, "di xue ya chong 90-50 tong chang hui hen rong yi yun dao de!" (people with low blood pressures of 90-50 can faint very easily). And my blood pressure? 60.

Zai right? Then high blood pressure for normal people should be 120-110 or something. Mine? 100. =.=

So the doc made me drink milo before doing accupuncture or she's afraid I might faint suddenly. And my dad teased me when he found out ("now we know why you can't focus in class ah! Hahaha"). Ooooh boy..

K. Pictures later when I come back.

I needa go and eat breakfast and bathe or I'll be super late for tuition. Hohoho.

More on yesterday later! :D

No comments: