G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 03, 2008

Get Your Freak On yo.

Hmmmm really bored. D:

Gonna sleep soon tho. Posting for fun. ^^V and no I didn't carry on trying how to do the Nike (and NO not the brand, the BBOY-ING move yo) cuz my strong arm's my right and I don't wanna injure it today. :\ maybe tomorrow. HAHAHA.

I wanna get an elbow band like the one in Romeo's wikipedia page pic. HAHAHA idk why but I find it super nice. Or I'll get a smaller one like the ones I used to use for volleyball in pri school.

Aaron's got a 180 deg. change! HAHAHAH. I wanna see how long he can keep it up for tho. :]

K gonna prac somemore and then go kun (sleep). Really tired. Ho4 bo3? ^^V

Still figuring out some steps for the song Fall Out tho. :S I wanna hurry and finish choreographing it maan! D:


I don't lie about how I feel.

No comments: