G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 31, 2008

STEPUP2 THE STREETS!



Went to watch Step Up 2 The Streets with Quin, Iggy, Nicholas Wong and Mubarak after sailing pt today! ;D THE MOVIE IS AWESOME. Awful storyline (cuz there ain't any at all), but yeah the dances were totally aweeeeesome! ;}

I wanna go watch it again man. Hahah. Super nice can! ;D I really wanna go learn breakdancing man. :D Iggy wants to learn with me! YAY! Hahah. Gonna be super fun ;]

But damn sad la, I think they cut a lot of scenes cuz in the trailers I watched before the movie, there was this conversation between the character Cassie and Robert Hoffman was playing was supposed to have that supposedly talks about how Cassie hates "Andie" (Briana Evigan).. but I never heard that dialouge in the movie D:

P.S. DID YOU KNOW?! JABBAWOCKEEZ MADE AN APPEARANCE IN STEP UP 2 THE STREETS!!!

You can ask Iggy, I was SQUEALING when I saw the familiar white masks and white gloves. Then he was like "o__o what thing?" then I "AHHHHH JABBAWOCKEEZ OMG!! OMGOMG JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!!!!" then he "Huhhhh? What thing?" "JABBAWOCKEEZ! Omg they made an appearance! NICE RIGHT THEIR DANCE? LIKE OMG. AHHHHHHHH JABBAWOCKEEZ!! *grins and smiles like I was given a lollipop*"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGKY6ECy8M

Walao can only give the link cuz for this video I found, embedding was disabled by the user. Freak la ITS LIKE HELL AWESOME CAN?


K theres this video but its like super lor-soh. So its like yeah.. just look out for the guys in red with white masks and gloves! :D and oh, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT CUTE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIA LEBEOUF IS ONLY 15. Damnnit!

And from that video can show you how much they cut from the actual video. Damn saddening la! It looks much nicer with all those scenes can. :\

SMS Zoo Trail tomorrow! Gonna be fun ;D cuz I'm with the hyper lil' kiddo JIAQI! ;}

Super lots of pics tomorrow, thats for sure. Hahah.

Piggy sprained his ankle today when playing soccer with some of the guys before PT. =.= smart. Cuz I noticed he wasn't with the sailors after they ran and all. Nic wong told me when he fell there was this "brraaaaaak" sound. WAPIANG EH. Can imagine annot? Freaking gross la! Its like the bone tio crack dao... EEEEE! *shivers*

Take care la you, stupid piggy. ;D hahah. Always injuring your feet. And jiayou for tomorrow's Rubik's comp! Which I don't have to wish you cuz you'd own la please. =.= haiyo! Hahah.

Aiyah, I root for you can le la. LOL. Down there (silently) cheer for you! Teehee. Tada I'm supah nice! :D pleaseeeee la, take care of your stupid stinky medicated foot k. If not every step you take shall make a "brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaak!" sound. AND THAT'LL FREAK ME OUT LIKE NONSENSICAL SHITZ! D: hahaha.

And oh, not sailing tomorrow cuz of the SMS Zoo Trail thingy which ends around 6-ish? Yuuuup.

And I'm still wondering about the blood test. Celine says it doesn't hurt la but YEAH I BET IT DOES! D: & :((


I'M SO GONNA GET THE STEPUP2 THE STREETS SOUNDTRACK YO! ;D
Or I can get as my bday present to myself.

Okay not really cuz my wishlist's below! Hahah, ch-ch-check it out yo.

P.S. if you like Step Up 2 The Streets, check out the movie "How She Moves". But its not about hiphop la, its about Stepping, which is damn cool cuz stepping's looks super fun? Watched this show on MTV thats a series all about Stepping. :D quite fun la. And I read that How She Moves is much better than Step Up 2 cuz theres ACTUALLY a storyline and it tells why its important for education etc. ;]

No comments: