G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yesyes I'm awake at 8am plus when I expected myself to sleep till like 10plus. Hahah dumb.


I tried going back to sleep cuz I have tuition later but oh well, I can't. :\

SLEEPY AH.

I don't feel like going for tuition at all. I bet I'll sleep or something. LOL. And dance's cancelled later. :\ ah crap. Andre should reallyreally remove this whole rule thing that if one person can't make it should try to cancel the class. Cuz ever since he said that, we've missed 2 lessons already thanks to CY and this week thanks to Weesin. :\ not good aites.

Feel like going to AMK Hub to watch movies later after tuition. Anyone? Hahah.

And oh I've not told my parents I actually got something out of sailing in a regatta (beside the MMRs, which is super easy to get the throphy, which me and Ryan believe this regatta is like an MMR to Fendi since he gets 1st every regatta). Bet they'll be like "oh really!" then, "finally." =.=

No comments: