G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAPPYBIRTHDAY POOP!

Hellohellooooo PIG(GY)/BASTARDDD- if you read this, sorry about today okay! :(
I CALLED YOU BACK BUT YOU WERE SLEEPING ALREADY LEH. D:
Sorry sorry! :((


ALICIATANPOOOOOPY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! Hahah.
(I went to type "yeehaw" out of randomness and decided to change it to "hahah." .__.)

Regatta was shit-zo. :( STUPID RACE COMM! We were all cursing the race comm for making us freaking launch at like what, KAT/CAT 1 signal! (means storm coming etc)

Its like when launching, SUPER light wind. When we were approaching, the storm clouds did the same. And tada! It was super fun to sail so far away from the OD boat and as we were doing downwind back down, the winds got so strong!

(But I LOVE this kinda wind. :D this was the winds last year that allowed me to overtake a whole bunch of seniors I hardly win. xD)

And theeeen it got too strong. OD boat put up white+brown group flags for the start, then a while after it was raised, it came back down and AP over H was put up. (Not A right?) I was like "o__o what the eff!"

When waiting for trolleys.. omgwtfbbq. EVERYONE'S boats were capsizing, screaming all over. I drifted from the middle of the beach all the way to RIGHT INFRONT of the breakwaters. Was so f*king scared my boat would hit the breakwaters man! D: Joseph also drifted with me and his boat capsized and the mast freaking hit my head. D: wth man!

My boat capsized so many times while waiting that I had no strength to upright it anymore :(

It was so heavy it took 2TWO ADULTS to help me upright it! IMAGINE THAT! :O David and Peckkhee were all "Gwen you okay annot?!" o_o I think I looked like I was near dying la. FREAKING TIRING K. :( both my hands cramped up even tho I was wearing my gloves. :\

Went back to sign out, then kept hearing that might launch again cuz it was only what, 12.30pm la.

Played cards with the sailors, slacked around. SUPERSENIOR Keith was like super funny when playing dai di! xD freaking hilarious. Hahah. Then went to unrig boats in the drizzle :D not surprising if I fall sick.

Went home and got ready to go meet Ker and Alicia they all when my mom called and asked me about my specs. I was all "o_o what the.." so went to meet the girlfriends late. D: SUPER SORRY AITES!

Collected specs. Kept adjusting the part that rests on the bridge of your nose. Bloody uncomfortable and I got dizzy wearing the specs. Wondered if it was even MINE la. Cia said will tear de. o__o omg. hahah.

Dad sent me to AMK MRT station and I went to City Hall to meet them! Alicia, Kerrie, Ivy, Zhoukai and Nan Nan. Super awkward at first cuz I don't know Nan Nan at all. Then its like really weird. And that atmosphere lasted throughout the day k. :\ ALL FOR ALICIA! Teehee.

After dinner (they all had to wait for me. Thank goodness Ivy ordered some other small thingy to eat xD) we went to Marina Square to walkwalk to find Nan Nan's birthday prezzie cuz it was her birthday yesterday.

Saw this nice Ripcurl A4 size pencilcase. And I thought the Billabong A4 sized one I saw was not bad. Aiyoh. I think I'll just stick to my current Puma one which I have to keep stuffing my stationary in :\

Then Ivy went home and we went Esplanade to take a truckload of pictures! ALL UNGLAM K. I look fugly. Not posting too many cuz of that. Hawhaw! :D

AGK! ;D need Eileen and Elizabeth to form our old sec1 clique. :D
(edited by Alicia :D)

Nan Nan, Cia, me and Ker! :D

:D pretty Esplanade behind yo.

Ker!

L.O.V.E.

....



"Black History" by Master P. & Romeo's stuck in my head. SUPER MEANINGFUL SONG. But Romeo had to spoil it with his "My pants sag but I wear a belt. (belt hahah!)" lyric. :\ aiyoh sad.


They burned crosses in his yard just to scare his wife.
Tell 'em who my people is,
y'all know who my people is,
Man they shed so many tears,
Tell 'em who my people is.

No comments: