G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brrrr. Really bored so I shall post before going to sleep! (11.23pm only leh! :D)

Still wearing my jacket. Been wearing it the whole night liao. :((((( wapiang.

Might not sail tomorrow uhhhhhs! Not feeling too good again so yeah. :S thats maybe why I felt so lethargic today. :\ oh well. Hahah.

MY BASTARD! Hahaha. You know it yourself k. ;D you were supposed to say it lor since I said already. SO I NOTED IT DOWN MYSELF! Shhhhhsh I'm not an animal you, you, you bastard! Hahah. :] thank you thank you for earlier, and sorry I kept you up, literally. :] Please don't feel guilty, its not your fault! :( reason is on top^. Pssst dreaming of me is good. Ahhah!

CHEESECAKEEE. Sorry I pangseh-ed you today. We'll watch Sky of Love some time soon yeah? Then we can cry like crazy. Bring Quin along so she can be our boyfriend for the day to cry on. Hahah! ;D

No comments: