G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wah feeling damn sian now. And thirsty. Spent like 12mins on the phone going "not". HOR? :AHEMAHEM: I'm not your bitch, BU HUI TING NI DE! ;D

Feeling like, super cold now. Idk why. I'm wearing my jacket now when the fan isn't on and only one side of the window's open. D: shitttttttts. :( oh well. Hahaha. I was feeling a bit feverish just now but now it like, nothing. Tho still feeling a bit of it la. D:

Ate only 1 meal today! Hahahahaaaa. Skipped breakfast cuz was gonna be late for Mr Lim's chem remedial, didn't each lunch cuz there was not enough time and I needed to chiong cab down to NSC with Aaron (so I ate one french toast), ate like, my lunch+dinner at the coffeeshop opposite school with dad. Roti prata hahah = super fattening k. :\ :sigh:

Dad came to pick me up and he was all "you hungry annot? Wanna go eat something?" "Dowan la. Wanna go home.." "sure?" "uhhhhm. Yeaaah?" "But I wanna eat leh!" "Huh I wanna go home.." "D:" "KK go eat la lets go eat la daddy." "Dowan la, you wanted to go home liao. D:" "Aiyah GO EAT!!!" "Okay! Roti prata ah!!" "o________O...."

Saw Daomin, Virginia and Vivian there too. Then Joey came. Heh. Saw Melody and my dad wanted to give her a lift home since we stayed in the same block but she was with LESBIAAAAN they all ;D

Felt super sleepy when I got home. Ahemahem. Then called some pig. Oh well. Hahahaha. Sorry I kept yawning ya. :S cuz I was really sleepy. Still yawning now..

Oh ya! About today-

Woke up late for chem remedial so chionged. Had no time to tie my hair so used my new kiapkiap-thingy clip! :D Was much faster like that la. Teehee. Then chionged to school.

Saw Aaron chionging up the staircase too. But decided to go by the foyer cuz I had to tell Nic Yeow to rig up my boat. So yeaaah. Got scolded for not wearing tie :S oppsie.

Chem remedial was like a REAL remedial at first. Till Mr Lim finished going thru what he wanted to, and broke us up into groups of 12. So there were 6 groups, each one had a person from 3A to tutor us :\ Hailiang wasn't the least bit helpful man. He only tutored the guys!!! Wth is this maan D:

So went to Darren, cuz his teaching was waaaaaay better. And he actually clarified stuffs we didn't know as a group. :D bet he's aspiring to be a teacher yo! ;D yayyyyyy Darren-y Goh-y! Hahah.

Mr Lim didn't wanna let Aaron go cuz he wanted to test him on the chemical equation thingymajiks before letting him go. D: and we were like, close to being late. Heng AP flag was up. Went coffeeshop and got our toast bread and chionged to the bus stop to get taxi.

The uncle was like, OMGWTH-ishly chatty! Keep talking about how poly is better than JC and how JCs are lousy unless you wanna go to the top 5 JCs like RJC, VJC, NJC etc. And he actually said if you wanted to go to the bottom 6-10 JCs like SAJC etc, its useless.

I was like WTF NO WAY SAJC IS LIKE, THEEEE BEST K. I so wanna go SAJC please. Then he said such crap. D< pissed laaa. (influenced by my dad cuz he was from SA. LOL)

Taxi fare was omgsuperhigh. I paid the whole thing. :\ was so glad to get off that taxi man. Hah!

Rigged up and all and signed in. Got the laopok sail! What the hell maan. D: no choice la.

Loads of things happened between ACS(I) and the MF guys. :\ I think KC girls gave the ACS(I) guys a really bad impressio of the guys from MF cuz the guys are always at loggerheads with them. So yeah.

When the MF guys walked past the walkway thingy where they were sitting, the ACS(I) guys would shout "WOAAAAAH!! CHAMPION!!! CHAAAAAMPION!!!!!" to irritate the guys.

Then when I was catching up with Aaron and Wenfeng, they shouted that at them. Then when I walked past, they shouted the same thing. But I heard Cheryl say "Nonono wait! She's the nicest one! Stop calling already la!" xD

There was some heated arguement in the guy's toilet between the ASC(I) guys and MF guys. So yeah. Oh well. Chill yo. :S heard Keith even hit the wall beside him so hard that the sound was damn loud, all cuz the ASC(I) guys didn't wanna listen when David wanted to apologise. :O woah! Go Keith! Hahah.

Rained, stopped, rained again. Sucks. Therefore, there was totally no race today! D: time wasted k. D: wapianggg. Slacked the whole day. LOL. Shouldn't have chionged down from school if I had known :\

WHEEEEE 10 SAILORS ONLINE NOW. HOW FUN! xD k random.
♥LOVE THE MF SAILORS YO! ;D

No comments: