G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Peektures!

Cutiepie! :D

Mel asked me to put up this pic. I look like a retard. :O

I freaking hate this doll. Its damn eerie but Mel wants me to put up this pic too D:

CUTEST! (till she cries..)

First you see this.. (Neo Jiaying! :D)
...Then you see THIS! ;D (bearbear!)

Melody's SPONGEBOB PSP game. Hahah supah lame but the loading part is cute.

My favourite belt's pretty much a goner. Anyone wanna go shopping? Heeren so I can buy back the same belt. Hahah.

Really sleepy now so I won't blog too much.

MAQRIUS MADE US DO SPLITS TODAY OMFG.

My legs were like damn close to dying. And my right knee kept hitting the ground and it got bruised. D:

It took him 3weeks to get a proper split, so I must try hard too! Cuz he said we're gonna do locking in future, then we're just gonna jump into the air and land on the ground in a half-split, which we obviously can do la. (watch the Little Winners vid! They did that move. Hahah)

I must keep forcing down and tahan-ing the pain everyday. Yup..

My hair auto changed parting when I was bathing LOL. I'm gonna leave it that way for a while and see how. Hahah.

FREAK LA CAN MY MOM STOP NAGGING. WTF MAN.
She can't just close my door and NOT open it again FOR ONCE?!

Super pekchek with her today already can. And everytime she nags finish and is about to close my door, she swings it open again and nags somemore. UGH! She's been nagging at me THE WHOLE DAY AH!

So what if I have low blood pressure? Doesn't make a diff. She's just suddenly making me eat more vitamins and drink more barley and yadayada. BUEY TAHAN AH!

I'm off to sleep before she nags somemore.
Realised how hard life is without my phone. GLAD THAT PIGGY'S PASSING IT BACK TO ME TOMORROW! xie xie ni for helping me keep it from the whole camp till now. ;D MUAAAAHS!

There's investiture rehearsal tomorrow. Wah finally, after I've missed every single rehearsal. LOL. Oh well.. its like the sec3s don't care about SC now. :(

14DAYS 23HRS 50MINS MORE! ;D
(to you-know-what)
& 140days 23hrs more!


Wheeeeee. I wish, I wish..
Hmm. I love you.

No comments: