G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 24, 2008

When you look me in the eyes.

My computer's freaking slow now. Idk why but after disconnecting my camera it decided to snail on me. D:

Got a new BIO teacher today. Ugh.
5words:
I'M SO GONNA FAIL BIOLOGY.

Only when we lose Mdm Loh then we realise how much better a bio teacher she is. :\ we had to get some teacher that spends 45MINS on ONE QUESTION. (like 1a, 1b). So she spent 2 periods going thru Q1 and chionged thru 2 and 3.

I don't like Ms Lee (the new cher). She's like, cannot take jokes can? Justin (Ong) completed her sentence for her and she was all "Do not complete my sentences for me." with a strict face. Whatever. At least Mdm Loh knew how to laugh when Justin joked/made comments.

And she hardly explains anything to us! So we were all falling asleep. Oh boy, 3Endeavour just got all the sucky teachers man! (not all la)

Oh yeah. Changed my hair parting! It had this huge reaction when I got to the hall. "Gwen your hair today's different!" "Gwen you seem more.. beautiful today leh! Your hair liddat nicer!" "Wei? NI BIAN MEI LE GWENNN!"

I rememeber Eileen's one the best: "Gwenny! You look more NIANG today! I liiiiiiike it. :D"
o__o

I had Amanda and Sinhui staring at me when I was talking to Bev and Jani in the hall. Then they look at each other say something and was giving the "no la" face. Asked them what they're talking about Amanda "Hahaha we're trying to figure out what else you did to your hair! xD" oh well, Jani was doing that too the moment I sat down.. o__o

Even Ryan and David were like, "Gwen your hair's chaaaanged!" in Ryan's usual tone. :\ LOL.

And oh! A lot of people cut their hair! xD

Izdihar and Justin cut their hair. I changed my hair's parting. :D

Most of the girls were staring at Izdihar and Justin in the hall cuz they cut their hair! And Daniel, Ruixing etc were staring back at us wondering why we're staring at them. Then we all broke out in laughter. xD Justin looks like a squarehead (he almost kicked me for saying that HAHAHA) and Izzy's fringe is literally straight or something. But they two look cute la! Hahaha. xD

Investiture rehearsal was boooooring. Like what the hell. One person tell us this, the other person tells us that. Even worse, there's one point of time the same person was giving us different instructions but all at the same time. And when we screwed up cuz we didn't know which one to follow, ___ flared up.

But oh well, at least we didn't spend 2hrs staring at the floor like what the rest told me.

But what I'm upset with is that the exco doesn't even KNOW whether my badge's here yet. OH WOW THATS HOT. So Lianyi was like "Ya la thats the thing. They DON'T EVEN KNOW."
:\

Didn't go to PT cuz of the rehearsal thing. Piggy said that the music was nice. The one near when we were almost finished. (the Star Wars song thing) of course being sarcastic.

We're all wondering who wrote the storyline. Cuz that person has the same storywriting talent of a 3THREE YEAR OLD. Whats with the Darkie lord or whatever and Guardians of Light? When we heard the storyline we were like "o__o we ARE in secondary school right?"

Uhhhhh. Shall be SUPAH NICE and say a message here!

THANK YOU PIGGY FOR HELPING ME WITH MY PHONE (for the millionth time I'm saying this uh)! THANK YOU ____! *anyohow fill in a word yourself DOOF since I'm oldskool. :D

But you made me waste time in Maple today! D: thanks ah. :( but thanks also for always calling first, you very nice la okay? :D teehee. SUPAH NICE YEAH! ;D & you better not anyohow go photoshop the pics k. Or you're so dead Liu Tingting (you make fun of my Liang Yuan Qi, I make fun of yours. Cute name la hor :D). I still wanna know what they're for. D:


See? Ain't I nice? LIU JIETING! Hahaha. :D
(paiseh but I like calling your chinese name! xD)


Mom's forcing me to drink the medicine the Chinese sensei prescribed, starting tomorrow since lao-gim got the medicine from the shop already. Mine's super ex!

ALL JUST FOR THE BLOODY LOW BLOOD PRESSURE. Oh boy.

I don't wanna be sick. I wanna be healthy! That was one of my goals I wrote down during camp (besides getting bigger handwriting and not allowing my bro to grow taller than me). But its not gonna come true. D:

Maybe one day I'll die cuz I'm so sick/in pain. And no one will wanna care :D cuz, no one will miss me! :]


I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes.

No comments: