G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 02, 2008

Toprock yo!

Dance today was real slack. Got to the studio at 4pm and then the whole lesson was spent helping CY and Weesin on their intros and altros for their presentation.

Super sian okay. Wasted my time.

But I got to learn a bit more of BBOY! ;D

Basic Toprock and Downrock. And a bit of Uprock. ^^ I wanna learn how to do Flares and Air Baby! :D (can NEVER do these maan T_T)

Just saw a vid on how to do the Nike! :D k looks super easy except how the legs direction thingymajik change. I think Imma try it out later after dinner.

Grrrr I wanna form a hiphop crew man. ^^
[EDIT]
Just tried doing the Nike twice just now and guess what? I almost twisted my elbow backwards. OWWW PAIN OKAY. IT HURTS A BLOODY LOT! D: k I'll keep practising. :( so hard siol.
NEXT TIME I'M DOING IT WITH A ELBOW GUARD MAAN.

No comments: