G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 27, 2008

sickslack day.

Gonna sleep soon!

Didn't go to school today cuz of massive headaches and giddyness. :\ okay the low blood pressure thing's gone too far. D: roaaaar. I even had diahorrea this morning! (k so not related to LBP)

Slacked home the whole day. Boring much.

A lot of people didn't go to school today! :
Ciping, Kerrie, Eleanor, Iggy. o__o plusplusplus me!

3 from 3Endeavour already can. Hahah.

Took loads of photos while it rained and camped at my window (it was open y'know) and waited for the lightning as I increased my ISO Speed to ISO 3600! Hahah aweeeesome! Totally got pics of raindrops.

There's a lot of noise in the pictures tho. :\ so now I know, high ISO = too much noise in the pic.

After it rained the clouds were pretty and all, so I decreased my ISO to be less sensitive and put my EV (its like the brightness of the picture) to -0.3 to -o.1 and all. Super nice pics of the clouds yo.


Taken by me :D submitted to my deviant art acc. GO SHOW SOME SUPPORT YO! ;D

taken but not submitted. Not that nice la.. so yeah.

I LOVE MACRO! You can totally see the raindrops on my window! :D

my hobby! ;D Teehee. I remember when I was sec2 someone used to think I was retarded for loving to play in the rain at this age cuz he saw me playing in the rain during lower sec recess. o__o

And yeaaah. High ISO rockees! You can see the raindrops right? But see the pic.. not that clear and on my camera it had loads of noise. :\


Whoo! Just earned my first million on Mob Waaaaaars!
This is gonna be fun. ^^V

My com's supah slow today. :((((


What'd you expect me to do?
I mean, seriously.
How would I know exactly?
I'm dumb enough not to be able to think of anything that you'd want.
Even dumber since I've known you for so long.
You're confusing me.
I've got a suckish imagination and blah so there.
Grr Gwen, grrrrr.
I love you.

No comments: