G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tinge of happiness

Facebook's applications are so much fun can.

Aiyah go make an account if you don't have one. HELL LOADS OF FUN. Much better than friendster. Hah!

Shall talk about my boring day.

Ate recess with Yokeching lover cuz Kerrie and Alicia went for dental. Eileen ate with badminton peeps so I didn't see her till I finished my food then I was like "oh there she is!" :S

Lessons were o-so-boring, as usual.

Slept during lit lesson and Ms Yeo caught me. Hahaha. All Bryan's fault cuz he was sleeping, and was damn obvious. Lianyi said Ms Yeo didn't know I was asleep at first but when she went to call Bryan to wake up and stand up she turned behind and realised I was also asleep. Hahah. Dunno how many people slept la.

Went to library later for the 2nd lit period to see the peepos do their presentations. Justin's one was dumb cuz HE DIDN'T DO IT LA.

":Ahem: (class quietens) My presentation today is about how mental patients were treated in the past and present.
In the past, mental patients were treated badly and were killed, either burnt or (I forgot whats the other one). But now, mental patients are sent to the mental hospital. (the class breaks into laughter) Thank you."

RUIXING'S ONE WAS THE MOST FUNNY OKAY. I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY.

(on the slideshow) "ELTON JOHN: The talented gay"

There was a pic of Elton John with some pink fur thing and then the words gay were all around the left and right of the pic. HAHAHA.

Then, "The born gay. OPPS! I meant prodigy" and the next slide, "GAYTOLOGY" and on that slide there was something damn funny about the irony of Elton John. I laughed like crazy and everyone was like looking at me. Alex they all laughed cuz I was laughing =.= ha ha.

Can't believe the guys wanted a black jersey with pink lines for our class jersey! HAWHAW!! Damn weird la, freaking gays ;D hahah.

I thought they raised their hands up for the white and black one.. *sigh* Idk what gotten into them man. xD and Justin was all sarcastic can. When Alicia's slides showed the FBT jerseys he was all "WAHHHHHH SO CHIO SIA!" then showing the Adidas jerseys, he "WAHHHH SO UGLY LEH!!!" =.= HAHA joker la.

Sailed today instead of going for investiture! :D light wind so nothing much. Practised reaching and then played the swimming game! We were supposed to capsize our boats at Jean's whistle and then swim to Yihong's (BIMBO WITH RED SHORTSSSSS!) powerboat. Winner gets a Coke. Hahah!

Yihong parked his boat so damn bloody far okay. Swam like crazy, then saw Cheeteng and Justin infront.. then after a while waaaaaaay infront and I was all "Hahahaha give up la I bo stamina liao!" I had to let down my hair to prevent losing my rubber band can. :/ I bet I looked like some crazy siow zha bor can.

When swimming round Yihong's boat he realised a lot of people grabbed the ropes and pulled themselves across so it was easier, then he took this fish-spear like stick with some funny round thingy in the center and was all "DON'T TOUCH MY BOAT AHHH! NO TOUCHINGGGG!" and threaten to poke us with that thing. DAMN FUNNY CAN. When I got under his boat I grabbed the ropes and pulled myself past he also dunno.

Then when I was behind the propellor I was like making fun of him and HE BLOODY STARTED THE ENGINE TO MAKE ME SCARED LA! I tio shocked and screamed "walao why you turn on the engine!!!!" then he laugh and laugh. SIAO LA YIHONG!

Jean tompanged some of us to our boats which were damn far away. Some boats even turtled. Hoho sad case xD

Went back to school and realised there was some teacher's BBQ going on with a lot of the graduated seniors there. LOL.

Did pullups and then celebrated Mr Yeo's birthday! :D hahah and as usual the sailors have our candle tradition. Except this time there were nice chocos and strawberries on the cake, so we didn't smash Mr Yeo's face into the cake when he bent down on the floor to take the candle out of the cake using his mouth. ;D

Went to S-11 with Iggy and Quin to eat BAN MIAN! Yummy ;D hahah. But super filling la, I ate not even half the bowl full le. Then went to buy -ahem-. :D during recess you people will find out man! Teeheeeee. ;]

Gonna bring cam and all to school :D

And some people are coming to my place to watch Epic Movie (supposed to be PS I Love You but Aaron couldn't get the disc) and we're gonna go Thomson Plaza to get doughnuts before that while waiting for the choir people! :D

Gonna be super fun aites. :]

I guess I'll watch PS I Love You in the cinemas then. HURRY GWEN AND GETCHASELF A BOYFRIEND DUDETTE. Then can drag him to the cinemas and watch the movie and cry like some bloody shit. Hahaha. :D


If I said I still love you, would you believe me?

No comments: