G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Reaaaaally tired now.
My internet's fureaking out on me. :\ its not allowing me to type this post.
WAS talking to Belle on MSN, till she suddenly went offline in a jiffy.

I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep soon.. any time soon.. :S oh siannnn.

Bev and Alex etc can't make it tomorrow for the Swensens and movie (Sky of Love) outing I think! D: omg damn sad la. :(( cuz we were so excited about it during camp.

I REALLY WANNA WATCH A MOVIE TOMORROW, ESPECIALLY SKY OF LOVE / STEP UP 2 THE STREETS!
So if anyone wanna watch these, mustmustmust tell me aites.

I can't believe Mr Lim goes to Studio Wu! I tio shocked man when he said "oh its at Raffles Place.. Kengseng Tower..." then I immediately knew, Studio Wu..

Skipping dinner.

I don't care if I get gastrics, which I felt I did just now even tho I ate lunch. I think I'm falling sick from Tuesday since we all got wet and didn't change to dry stuffs till late at night and from getting caught in the rain yesterday. Encik -forgot your name!- even splashed water on us.

I really just have no appetite to eat! Rahhhhh.

And my throat's feeling horrid now.

Oh yeah, Yokeching, Aaron and Eleanore! GET WELL SOON!
Yokeching didn't even come for the camp. D: Aaron went home on the first day and Eleanore on the 2nd day cuz she had fever.

:(((((( I don't wanna be the next to fall sick!

No comments: