G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm bored.
(k, all my posts start out with that)

I find its really not hard to worry about blood tests. :\ my mom was talking to my dad about when I should take my blood test to confirm if I have Hyperthyroids, and I was like freaking out.

Its also hard to imagine that if those medicines/treatments etc don't work, how my neck would be like a frog's. :\ thats reaaal chio man. I saw the pics yesterday of this lady so yeah.

Wasn't feeling well today, so missed tuition and dance.
Coughing like anything now. Gah! D:

Btw, I leveled up in Maple! :D finally a lvl 44 assasin. ^^V accomplishment! Hahah!
Sorry about yesterday.
K no point in me saying I'm sorry, cuz thats all I've been saying.
Anyway, its not like you'll believe me anyways.
I really had a bad day. You're not my punching bag, I've never thought of you that way.


If you don't understand how I feel, just shut up.

No comments: