G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 29, 2008

thy randomness.

Gonna hit 800 posts soon! Hahah. This is my uhm, 781th? :D

Didn't post yesterday night after pizzahut cuz I was supah tired. Went surfing around websites and found myself like this: x.x so I went to sleep. Hahah.

I'm like still supahdupah tired can? Yawning away. Think I slept at 11am plus la.

Going to aunt's place to see the chinese sensei again. :\ whatever la, see her, get more chinese medicines to drink, and maybe those accupunctures again. Which totally suck, btw.

Celine's coming along! And she can meet my cousincousins Timothy and Johnathan. :D but I kinda doubt they'll be at home cuz they're always either having softball training or at tuition. Damn smart k. I wanna ask Tim about the ACS(I) sailors. I BET there's one from his class man.

Then going SHOPSHOPSHOP! with Celine after that! And maybe my mom :D teehee walking ATM. OOOOOKAY joking much! Hahah. But yeah. Might meet Yokeching lover and Lianyi dear if Yokeching replies my sms. :\ wakeywakey lover!!

Btw, pizzahut yesterday was gooooood. :}
And for once, I ate so much but didn't get full (till my mom made me finish the remaining crust thingy)! ;D maybe cuz I skipped lunch and dinner.. so yeah. Okay technically I HAD the pizza as my dinner. Hoho.

& oh, Mr Tang's been PMS-ing in class on Thursday when I didn't come I think. Aaron said he was acting weirdly. He came into class, threw his file on the floor. Then he gostan (reversed) and picked up his file and placed it on the table o__o

And heard he was banging tables over and over again when the class wasn't quiet. But he didn't warn them or anything. Like he just snapped and started banging the table and wall I think. HAHHAA.

I hate English and Lit lessons now.

BUT I STILL LOVE THE SUBJECTS. Hoho.

Gonna chiong some of my homework now while the music's still on. Ciaos! ;]


Why'd you have to ask me that, when you most probably know the answer?
Its so damn obvious can.
-You.

No comments: