G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 10, 2008

Huhuhuuuu.

Hmmm wondering what to do tomorrow. :\

Most probably would camp at home. Hahah! x] lazy piggo yo. ;D anyways. I'm guessing I'll be like too lazy/sian to go out cuz mom's gonna bring me to make specs tonight with Celine. Ahhhh my worst nightmare. And all cuz Gerald's astic doubled when he didn't wear his specs. :\ not my fault can.

Anyway make liao I also won't wear bah..

Anyways. So yeah. Wondering whether to go out tomorrow or slack at home, since Tuesday's the competition. Then yet again, there's the Mr Lim chem remedial, the 3hrs one which I can't miss. But if I go for the remedial I'll have to miss the races for that day.

But I can't afford to miss a 3hr remedial either! Raaaaaar. D:

K really sleepy now. Got sleepy at like 10pm and wanted to sleep when Quin told me she was gonna sleep but idk how I managed to tahan till 1.52AM. :\ oh well. I'm a miracle. ^^V

FARAH! Do tell me what time's the Munshall gathering and all k. And how to get there. :] Jiaqi and Justin Seah had better go k! Justin Seahhhhh Nanzheng you already told me you'd go okay! ;D but now its depending whether I go. :sigh:

Chinese medicine more tahan-able now, since I've drank it like 4 times already. :D hahah. But it still sucks like anything. Shouldn't have let my mom drag me to the Chinese doctor at Toapayoh. Now I gotta go back there on Sat.....

OMG THERE'S A RACE ON SAT TOO. Dang! The stupid race cuts into EVERYTHING. D<

Anyways.
The doc said at the time of 10pm-2am I should be sleeping cuz thats when the body produces more blood dunnowhats, and I'm still awake during this time. Hah! Not listening to the doc again. xD and I've not had porridge yet. Hoho. Supposed to have porridge or easily digested food for the next 7days and I haven't. ^^V

K REALLY SLEEPY AND I FEEL A HEADACHE COMING ALONG. SO TATA!

Still thinking about tomorrow tho. Ahh dang heck it. Should sleep instead or I'll need toothpicks. TTFN tata for now huhuhu! ;D

No comments: