G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 02, 2008

Leap Year movie! :D

Met Ker at 10.30pm+ (sorry dear!) with Quin at the opp. AMK Library Macs to study chem. She taught me ISOTOPIIIES. K isotopes. And thanks to her I managed to understand!

Thanks a lot dearest! :D
(not like Mr Lim la, go thru so fast FOR WHAT SIA.)

Went to watch Quin eat KFC and debated whether to eat with Bev or eat at Sumo House cuz we were super hungry. So yeah went to Sumo House (ahhh sorry Bev!) and I ate the sashimi+rice thingy. Not bad.. :D and it was Quin's turn to watch us eat!

Took MRT down to Yishun and met Bev and Alex at the cinema cuz we last min arranged the movie thing. :D the theatre was empty can. Only quite a bit of the back rows were occupied. Infront all EMPTYYY.

Went to watch...


...THE LEAP YEAR!

(and yes I took this during the movie..)


Was supposed to meet them for bowling at Safra Club Yishun, but ended up watching the movie Leap Year (or is it THE Leap Year o__o).

I conclude by this movie, that every sad, TEAR-FUL movie I watch, I'll go boyfriend hunting first so that I can lie on his shoulder as I cry. (omg uber lame aites) so before I go watch PS I Love You I'll need a boyfriendddd.

LOL LA.

Went for Swensens after that when we wanted to eat CHEESE FRIES from KFC! LOL. I was the last to order cuz I didn't know what to order. =.=


"I reject your love!", I can hear this picture scream. ;D

Bev and Alex's STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE.
Was supposed to order this buttttttt Ker told me not to order the same thing as them. T_T

SO I ORDERED THIS! :D
Frozen Malt Chocolate.. somewhere there la. ^^V

Jody! ;]

These 4 ladies (k 3 ladies, 1 guy) were walking so fast la. Aiyer!
Left me and Jody behind cuz they STOLE MY BOYFRIEND AKA THE ONE IN THE CENTER! D:

My boyfriend. My LOVELY, HANDSOME, BOYFRIEND. Hahaha!
Love you Quin!
(PEOPLE, YOU JEALOUS ANNOT?!)

Then went to play pool (think it was more of Billard) at Bev's house.
(yeah for like, 5mins or less cuz Ker and Jody had to leave so I left with them)


Some pervos were playing before us and they made us go find the guard to let them sign off. After finding a while we were like "wth why are we finding for them ah?!" PERVOS. Keep looking at my babes with your PERVERTIC, IDIOTIC EYES for what?! F**k off la okay. You guys are disgusting.

Took 811 to interchange and took 851 back with Ker and Jody.

Got home and realised everyone my mom invited was over, and Celine had an operation to go thru so she didn't come. Omg la I hope she's fine! D:

Jeremy helped me check my CPU! :D thank you man. And jiayou for solving the Rubik's Cube yo. Hahah. He and Nicholas got all tied up in solving my Rubik's Cube. Hahah! Sorry about your harddisk man. Hopefully you can get it fixed! (I don't even know how you dropped it)

Found out somethingggg. CONGRATS ZAHARA JIEJIE!! ;] may you two last till you're olddd! I so need to sign up with Facebook to see him! :D he's so nice la I bet. ^^V and I still don't know why you think its cool I love lit. Maybe cuz me you and Nadya jiejie love lit. Everyone from my mom's side is humanities or artsy people :\

And no 20/25 for my common test for lit wasn't good. D: (shit my expectations for lit are too high. SHHHHHHSH GWEN STOP IT!)

Fell asleep while watching Ratatouille. :X hahah. Was super tired. Sleeping in my Levis = not comfortable! D: then got changed and went to my parent's room to slack. Hahah.

Dance and tuition tomorrow omg. I think I'm gonna die. Don't feel like going for dance tomorrow leh idk why. Lazy.. and wanna study-ness. ^^V wonder how Weesin and CY did for their "retests". :]


Omgodly graffiti by DAIM! GODLY MAN. Check out the one at 0:14 yo. He's my new art-sy idol okay! xD


I kinda miss you.. Again.
(shhhhhhsh Gwen stop it!)

No comments: