G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 10, 2008

New specs! D: no degree but got asticcc. D:

Justin Law! Don't say I only know how to say bad things about you ah. :D

K went to a pig's house today (so yeah I went to a pigsty). Camped there for like, I think 30mins? and watched him play Maple. And then watched my Red Pifler get thrown out, someone walk past and taking it. D: LOL.

Slowly find time to do the quest and get it back for me bah! :D teeheeeee.


Stupidest thing happened to prove I can't be the Good Charlotte fan I always knew I was:
Justin's phone rang and I thought he had the same ringtone as me cuz both our ringtones are Good Charlotte songs. He asked me to play MY ringtone and turns out mine's "I Don't Wanna Be In Love" while his is "Victims of Love". SHITTTT. D: thats daaamn duuuuumb cuz HOW COULD I MIX UP THE TWO SONGS!!! :((((((

And now I shall say the good things about you la k (later you complain again xD). PIGGY SHELTERED ME FROM HIS BLOCK TO THE OTHER BLOCK! (to be truthful, thats only one little road away but yeaaah. Thanks a lot :D) With my umbrella, tho. :S

Was supposed to send me all the way to the bus stop de k! Till he realised he doesn't have an umbrella so he dumped my umbrella back to me and chionged back to his block. Can still sms me complain he wet. D: sorry laaa. Thank you loooooads k? :D hahah.

You still owe me 1buck (or like you said, a drink from NSC :D). Cuz I won the bet by going to your house to kachiao you.
AND a RED pifler (I really don't like brown pifler lehhh. So ugly D:). ^^V

Went to AMK central's Macs to study after that cuz pig was going to his friend's place.

Studied for about 1hr and Ker darling came to pei me! :D thankyou dearrrr. xoxo. :D then from there, I lost my concentration cuz my attention span's really too short. :\ hahah.

Went to Hub to get my white clip and the kiap-kiap clip thingy! :D

Then waited for my mom, Celine and her mom. Mom told me go Cheers there and wait after a while of waiting at the interchange. THEN I waited for a bloody long time only to realise my mom meant the OTHER Cheers. Then she told me go back interchange. Omg la wasted my time..

Went to make specs! Me and Celine are getting the same specs YAY! :D mine's red (she says matches my Crumpler) while hers is purple. Same design/model, tho. :D

Wanted to get the purple one at first, but ended up the guy at the shop let me try the red one and everyone was like "ehhhh! Suits you better lei!" so I got that instead. Celine was meant to get the red one at first I think. Then she took the purple from me and everyone was like "ehhhh! Suits you better lei!" and she's getting that one instead. :\ irony. HAHAH.

Same phone, same camera, and now, same specs! :D omg la. Then she might get the purple version of my Crumpler. OMG PLEASE. Almost like sisters! ;D hahaha I love her like hell la. :]

Oh well. Now I know my astic went up. Fuuuuuck. D:

Said that cuz I don't have any degree. As in, TOTALLY NO DEGREE IN EACH EYE!

But I HAVE to wear those freaking specs while using com, watching TV, writing notes etc just cuz I've got ASTIC. Ughhh. 100 for each eye. D: just like my bro. He's got no degree but his astic is waaaay higher so he's gotta wear his specs more often than I do. Think his is what, 200 each eye? :\


Study Chem. :D LOVE CHEMMM. :\


KER DARLING! ;D my Cheesecakeee.

Saveeee meee. :booooings:

SPASTIC SMILE CUZ I LOOK LIKE A TOTAL NERD IN SPECS LA OMG.
Yeah Justin now you know what I look like with specs.. :\ don't need to be sarcastic anymore cuz I look UGLY! (you KNOW you mean that, don't you)

Sister! :D thats the specs I almost got. :\

No comments: